Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews for Field Manager

A great company with brighter future for the workers, Nestle is a multinational company that embraced all cultures and traditions through thier employment process
Job security is important to necessitate commitment. Competitive salary though not the industrial best but around average for multinational. Profit driven hence work life balance alittle twisted but fair amongst others.
Reviewing previous day sals activity witht he secondary sale force could be lngthy but its worth it,this is where issues in trade are discussed, its intresting to know that we have open market here in nigeria where most our dondiment (maggi) enjoys sellout, I report to the regional sales manager who also report to the branch manager, very interesting organogram, since I interface directly with the retailers, several sales complains like price often come up and this challenges dont seize to pop up.
Pros
Activations to sell out sticky lines
Cons
Security challenges in the market and in the country at large
I joined Nestle Nutrition in the year 2010 . I can describe Nestle as a university and citadel of learning in every respect. Training in all areas(Nutrition, sales, marketing,emotional intelligence,time management etc) is paramount.Nestle Nigeria PLC is an excellent place to work with a rich culture.Performance is non-negotiable.
Pros
Free lunches, housing allowance, company car, excellent working environment
Cons
Limited roles available in my department, thus career progression could be very challenging.
A workplace family with a caring management. Salaries regularly improve. Scholarship for children of staff. Official phones for staff. Ditto Ipads and laptops.