Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews in Lagos

Nestle is number one food producing company in the world. It’s a world class company or organization that has good welfare for its staff with attractive salary.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
A typical working day duties entails coordinating, developing, managing and maintaining total wellbeing program to reduce health risk, medical cost and encourage healthy lifestyle, intrestingly working with vendors and other Human resources business partners to administer welfare programs such as dental, vision, medical and lifecare pratices, Managing the monthly billings and wellbeing programs was quite intresting, I learnt how to communicate better answer employee questions on new wellbeing program, conduct presentations on safety, nutrition and occupational health education, bearing in mind to keep abreast of current global wellbeing activities to increase employee participation. i learnt core safety, enviroment and health principles and its implimentions, it was indeed a notable and fun filled experience.
Pros
Free Lunch, Transpore allowance and Staff bus, Housing allowance, Medical and Group Life insurance
Buena para trabajar. Cultura laboral. Un trabajo excelente.
Pros
Ningún problema
Cons
Ninguno
Nestle is the world number one food and wellness company that is being known for producing quality products for consumption. Their processes are superb and anyone who passed through Nestle as an employee being permanent or temporary,can work in any food producing environment and it's being equal to a degree in food and beverage University if that exists. Just because of series of training and practicals.
You would learn a lot working with Nestle. Great Benefits Package, paternity and Maternity leave as well a free Product packs. Opportunity for International exposure is available if you distinguish yourself.
I am very gratefully to join you in advance and also promise you that I will abide with your rules and regulation under you. There should be no casualty during my duty. Because safety is not negotiable which simply means safety is paramount. Safety begin with me.
When I was working at d company nestle d management was encouraging and entertaining hard working when u are working at d company h learn more about food production and also beverages one of d largest country in d
Nestle is a diverse company where you meet people from different ethnicity, age group and also vast experience, the environment feels homey, the option of flexible hours is an advantage, Nestle also makes everyone feel loved by celebrating staff birthdays and handing packages (products) monthly
Pros
free lunch and transportation services
Cons
less work life balance
Nestle Nigeria plc provides almost everything I need for my self and family. Free medical plans, monthly packages (food), baby foods,Transportation, accomodation(upfront payment), gratuity. Training and development.
The hardest part of the job is being criticized negatively after putting in lots of effort to get a difficult task completed. The company policies preaches moral ethics that have been fundamental in keeping the company afloat especially in critical period.
Indeed a great place to work. World class and open communication. Will definitely expose you to competing with the best minds in the world of Consumers
Nestle has a great work culture and over the years has builtin incredible systems and processes to manage business activities. While the systems and process ensure effectiveness, working here could sometimes feel very bureaucratic and hence not very entrepreneurial.
A normal working schedule is divided into a full day of Eight hours with an hour break, shift of morning or afternoon of seven hours with 30 mins break and Night of ten hours with 60 mins break. I have a lot from the company, part of which safety both within and outside, how to manage time, punctuality, obedience, proactiveness, team work, obeying rule and regulation both local and international, goal target. The environment is conducive with adequate resources
Pros
Free lunches
I joined Nestle Nutrition in the year 2010 . I can describe Nestle as a university and citadel of learning in every respect. Training in all areas(Nutrition, sales, marketing,emotional intelligence,time management etc) is paramount.Nestle Nigeria PLC is an excellent place to work with a rich culture.Performance is non-negotiable.
Pros
Free lunches, housing allowance, company car, excellent working environment
Cons
Limited roles available in my department, thus career progression could be very challenging.
Great place for an engineer to gain manufacturing experience. Successful personnel have to be flexible and performance driven. World class organization!
One Family and a great team. Great cultute,fantastic work environment and exposure to adequate training within and ouside the organisation. A typical day at work is always fun filled that you look out for the next day to break to enable you return to work. The hardest part is the multi-tasking part when you have to perform different task at same time sometimes task that should be for two different staff. The most enjoyable part is the bonding time during the lunch period and during the exercise section at the gym.
Pros
Free Lunch and great wellness centre
Cons
Mutti-tasking and sometime huge work pressure
Working to improve my skills and experience. Always focus and dedicated to my work. I try to bring new ideas on how to improve my working place and achieve my goals in life.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hour
Nestle is a good place to work. Quality and safety are not negotiable. The management is Awesome. Staff package and benefits are highly competitive compared to other markets.
Pros
Free lunch, staff buses and health care
Cons
Challenging and working under pressure to meet demands
A company where work is main focus; set goal must be achieved to earn good year end appraisal. System could be complex to gain competitive advantage. I enjoyed my working with Nestle,
Nestle was a great competitive, challenging and good safe work organization to work with, and for me I enjoyed the work environment and my job while it lasted.
Pros
free breakfast, lunch & dinner for workers
Cons
small incentives after posting much profits after tax to the public
Easy stressfull time at wotk. Good and well productive in service rendering. Manageable well. Based on contract job brings the hardest part. Productivity services is the most enjoyable part.