Nestlé
Nestlé Employee Review

Nestle Nigeria does not pay too fantastic, but you feel secured working here.

March 24, 2020
As a worldwide organization, Nestle Nigeria plays a crucial role in developing young talents and giving equal opportunity to both genders. For young people, Nestle is a good place to start with, to learn and grow. For the older ones, it is secure place you can bank on if you do not need skipping around for job.
February 15, 2021
Same location
Human Resources Assistant/Recruiter (Former Employee) - Nigeria
I really miss working at Nestle Nigeria, its indeed was a very good place to work. They give priority to the well being of employees, promote health and welness, worklife balance, good appreciation of cultural diversity and very strong at promoting inclusion. In all it provided a very good working condition, Invested so much in trainning and development of employees, loads of Benefits , rewards hardwork and promote team spirit. I will always be an ambassador of Nestle. I miss the great people i worked with.
December 28, 2020
Sales Representative at Nestle Milo,Nestle Nido, Licozade boost (Current Employee) - Federal Capital Territory
Nestle is a wonderful company,the are fair to their workers.I would love to with Nestle againThey take good care of their workers Easy going,I would love to work as permanent staff with Nestle because of their stress less schedule and work activities
Pros
Free tips
Cons
Short breaks
December 20, 2020
Production Operative (Current Employee) - Lagos
Nestle is number one food producing company in the world. It’s a world class company or organization that has good welfare for its staff with attractive salary.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
  1. Nestle Nigeria does not pay too fantastic, but you feel secured working here.