Nestlé
Nestlé Employee Review

February 15, 2021
I really miss working at Nestle Nigeria, its indeed was a very good place to work. They give priority to the well being of employees, promote health and welness, worklife balance, good appreciation of cultural diversity and very strong at promoting inclusion. In all it provided a very good working condition, Invested so much in trainning and development of employees, loads of Benefits , rewards hardwork and promote team spirit. I will always be an ambassador of Nestle. I miss the great people i worked with.
December 28, 2020
Sales Representative at Nestle Milo,Nestle Nido, Licozade boost (Current Employee) - Federal Capital Territory
Nestle is a wonderful company,the are fair to their workers.I would love to with Nestle againThey take good care of their workers Easy going,I would love to work as permanent staff with Nestle because of their stress less schedule and work activities
Pros
Free tips
Cons
Short breaks
December 20, 2020
Production Operative (Current Employee) - Lagos
Nestle is number one food producing company in the world. It’s a world class company or organization that has good welfare for its staff with attractive salary.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
November 20, 2020
Same location
Consumer Service Specialist (Former Employee) - Nigeria
My typical day at work was sometimes unpredictable due to the nature of my role which meant I had to respond swiftly to needs and be ready to work with changes.I learned how to multitask in my last job role and I believed this has prepared me for any future role.I loved the fact that as a multinational company we were not governed by the typical rule of other companies e.g dressing and the way we relate with each other.I liked the fact that the job was flexible and it made it less boring.
Pros
free lunch, staff packs
  1. Good working condition, work life balance, Benefits , quality products, good value, rewards hardwork