Nestlé
Nestlé Employee Review

Executive treatment from all management

April 19, 2020
As regards Nigeria set up. Most of the security contractors do go away with their personnel money in the name of deduction especially their contract pensions deduction and paying parkage that is lower to the amount the company asked the contractors to pay them.
February 15, 2021
Human Resources Assistant/Recruiter (Former Employee) - Nigeria
I really miss working at Nestle Nigeria, its indeed was a very good place to work. They give priority to the well being of employees, promote health and welness, worklife balance, good appreciation of cultural diversity and very strong at promoting inclusion. In all it provided a very good working condition, Invested so much in trainning and development of employees, loads of Benefits , rewards hardwork and promote team spirit. I will always be an ambassador of Nestle. I miss the great people i worked with.
December 28, 2020
Sales Representative at Nestle Milo,Nestle Nido, Licozade boost (Current Employee) - Federal Capital Territory
Nestle is a wonderful company,the are fair to their workers.I would love to with Nestle againThey take good care of their workers Easy going,I would love to work as permanent staff with Nestle because of their stress less schedule and work activities
Pros
Free tips
Cons
Short breaks
December 20, 2020
Production Operative (Current Employee) - Lagos
Nestle is number one food producing company in the world. It’s a world class company or organization that has good welfare for its staff with attractive salary.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons