Nestlé
Nestlé Employee Review

A place like home where everybody loves to work

May 31, 2020
September 1st, 2010 was a special day with uncommon privilege to become Nestle family. It is crystal clear that management has the employees at heart with the way they respond to ravaging Pandemic--Covid 19 without looking at the effect on the business.
March 30, 2017
Same role
ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) - Nigeria
Nestle Nigeria PLC gave me a solid foundation which has really helped in my career aspiration and all the knowledge I gained and the people I worked with would continue to linger on in my memory.
Pros
Free lunch
February 15, 2021
Human Resources Assistant/Recruiter (Former Employee) - Nigeria
I really miss working at Nestle Nigeria, its indeed was a very good place to work. They give priority to the well being of employees, promote health and welness, worklife balance, good appreciation of cultural diversity and very strong at promoting inclusion. In all it provided a very good working condition, Invested so much in trainning and development of employees, loads of Benefits , rewards hardwork and promote team spirit. I will always be an ambassador of Nestle. I miss the great people i worked with.
December 28, 2020
Sales Representative at Nestle Milo,Nestle Nido, Licozade boost (Current Employee) - Federal Capital Territory
Nestle is a wonderful company,the are fair to their workers.I would love to with Nestle againThey take good care of their workers Easy going,I would love to work as permanent staff with Nestle because of their stress less schedule and work activities
Pros
Free tips
Cons
Short breaks
  1. A place like home where everybody loves to work