Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews

I really miss working at Nestle Nigeria, its indeed was a very good place to work. They give priority to the well being of employees, promote health and welness, worklife balance, good appreciation of cultural diversity and very strong at promoting inclusion. In all it provided a very good working condition, Invested so much in trainning and development of employees, loads of Benefits , rewards hardwork and promote team spirit. I will always be an ambassador of Nestle. I miss the great people i worked with.
Nestle is a wonderful company,the are fair to their workers.I would love to with Nestle againThey take good care of their workers Easy going,I would love to work as permanent staff with Nestle because of their stress less schedule and work activities
Pros
Free tips
Cons
Short breaks
Nestle is number one food producing company in the world. It’s a world class company or organization that has good welfare for its staff with attractive salary.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
My typical day at work was sometimes unpredictable due to the nature of my role which meant I had to respond swiftly to needs and be ready to work with changes.I learned how to multitask in my last job role and I believed this has prepared me for any future role.I loved the fact that as a multinational company we were not governed by the typical rule of other companies e.g dressing and the way we relate with each other.I liked the fact that the job was flexible and it made it less boring.
Pros
free lunch, staff packs
Aprendia mucho y saber escoger lo bien la pregunta
Pros
Si
Cons
Si
A typical working day duties entails coordinating, developing, managing and maintaining total wellbeing program to reduce health risk, medical cost and encourage healthy lifestyle, intrestingly working with vendors and other Human resources business partners to administer welfare programs such as dental, vision, medical and lifecare pratices, Managing the monthly billings and wellbeing programs was quite intresting, I learnt how to communicate better answer employee questions on new wellbeing program, conduct presentations on safety, nutrition and occupational health education, bearing in mind to keep abreast of current global wellbeing activities to increase employee participation. i learnt core safety, enviroment and health principles and its implimentions, it was indeed a notable and fun filled experience.
Pros
Free Lunch, Transpore allowance and Staff bus, Housing allowance, Medical and Group Life insurance
Though i was casual worker the company is very good but the human resources department hasn't be making things easy for the employees because their interior motives
A great company with brighter future for the workers, Nestle is a multinational company that embraced all cultures and traditions through thier employment process
Buena para trabajar. Cultura laboral. Un trabajo excelente.
Pros
Ningún problema
Cons
Ninguno
My 1 year with Nestle was a wonderful one , it’s a learning ground and I’m sure working there has made a lot of impact in my life. There’s a reasonable level of work-life balance , compensations and good environments
Very good and interesting place to work in with more than basic amenities to work and have a good career with the right work-life balance that supports your general well-being.
September 1st, 2010 was a special day with uncommon privilege to become Nestle family. It is crystal clear that management has the employees at heart with the way they respond to ravaging Pandemic--Covid 19 without looking at the effect on the business.
It's awesome working in Nestle, it's a training ground and full of discipline. If my country, Nigeria, is govern the way things are done in Nestle, the country would have been one of the best in the world.
The company is a nice company that gives its staff opportunity to grow. It preaches more of safety and recognizes the staff when they contribute to the company. The company also pays good salaries compared to other company in the same food and beverage unit.
Nestle Nigeria PLC is a well structured and organised organisation. Nestle rewards hard working and integrity. More importantly Nestle focuses more on the safety of her staff.
As regards Nigeria set up. Most of the security contractors do go away with their personnel money in the name of deduction especially their contract pensions deduction and paying parkage that is lower to the amount the company asked the contractors to pay them.
A nice manufacturing company that wants to overtake the market as a whole and put more focus on customers forgetting their staffs. It is a company that care less on their salesman and focus more in conquering the market without proper motivations from their salesman. You start work without and ID card and employment letter. Apart from the above the company is good to go cause it always comes up with new and productive ideas on how to be the leasing head in the market and society as a whole
As a worldwide organization, Nestle Nigeria plays a crucial role in developing young talents and giving equal opportunity to both genders. For young people, Nestle is a good place to start with, to learn and grow. For the older ones, it is secure place you can bank on if you do not need skipping around for job.
Nestle is the world number one food and wellness company that is being known for producing quality products for consumption. Their processes are superb and anyone who passed through Nestle as an employee being permanent or temporary,can work in any food producing environment and it's being equal to a degree in food and beverage University if that exists. Just because of series of training and practicals.
It is indeed a multinational environment with lots of exposure and training. However you must be prepared for continuous development because so many new policies and new ways of doing things to achieve excellence.
Es un trabajo que me gusta,es muy activo y el compañerismo y trabajo en equipo hacen un buen ambiente ,el trabajo variado es muy gratificante y el aprendizaje es día a dia ,
Pros
Me gustaria trabajar mas tiempo
Cons
Que no me llaman y la experiencia en el sector es 100% pero poco valorable
  1. Employee Reviews