N-Power

N-Power Employee Reviews

Nigeria2 reviews
Indeed, is an automatic avenue to get a chance at getting a good career in life.
Starting a good life with a meaningful salary and bonus benefits to raise my children and family.

Living the good life is good.
It's rare privilege to render services to humanity through good primary healthcare delivery system to the rural and suburban dwellers. I sincerely enjoyed serving humanity.

I was opportuned to learn new medical diagnostics techniques and technological applications of sample analysis for rapid tests results.

I learned how to keep medical records of patients through the use of Data Processing and Management electronically.

It's a highly productive and fun workplace most especially attending to patients by taking their samples in order to diagnose the etiological cause if their illnesses. And to see our inpatients and outpatients recuperating speedily. As an N-Power Volunteer and life member of the Nigerian Red Cross Council, I put in my very best in the discharge of assignment undermining the little stipends paid.