MultiChoice logo
MultiChoice

MultiChoice Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Productive and Enjoyable

Working in with Multichoice has improved my customer service experience and knowledge about the business. Regular training and development is required

Its a place to work and play. Missed the lovely hotel life culture

There is no job security working at multichoice. Dealers are demotivated which makes the sales process difficult though some careless dearlers allowed there capital to be erroded.

Pros

commissions, cooperative society this helps alot

Fun workplace, productive and competitive... overall a good working environment and good management

It was a really good company,a good and comfortable working environment, good management and close working supervision..I loved it there...............

Pros

Free lunches, staff buses

Productive and fun

Multichoice Nigeria, aside from the work place it also has a platform where staff can also studies further such as #MyAcademy.Its also has reignition platform #Weseeyou,Weseeyou is a platform where staff are being promoted etc and more.

Pros

Free launch

Cons

short break

Sales job

This is a general marketing and door to door hawking and sales of company products, ranging from decoders, remote, antenna, charger and subscriptions. Salaries are paid base on sales target.

Cons

Target based payment

I Love Muitlchoice

Multichoice Nigeria is a multinational company and it owned by south African but we run a very big impart of the company in Nigeria and which we have a lot of Branch in Nigeria.

A good place to work.

Friendly and fast-paced environment. I was a sales person for dstv mobile platform at shoprite, Ikea city mall. Salaries are paid as at when due. No owing of salaries. My weekly progress of sales are recorded weekly and sent to my Manager.

Productive and fun workplace.

Productive and fun workplace. Organized and caring. The organization are always looking for ways to make life easy for their staff. The work tools are always available

Professional and a fun working place

- A typical day at work was when I learned the technique of satellite tracking/simulations for the very first time - Ability to solely handle Radio frequency (DVB-T Rf) signal analysis using spectrum analyzer - Management doing good but need to have more interest on capable and professional hands - Workplace culture generally within standard - Hardest part of the job is limited chances/opportunity to grow beyond a certain level - Most enjoyable part of the job is whenever I proffer solution to a tough problem

A good environment for IT

An environment with a lot to from and build personal experiences.Clean and access to a lot of resources like the GYM, Internet facilities, Free lunch and ability to showcase your skill.

Pros

Free Lunches, Transportation for Staffs and ability to develop yourself

Cons

Long Hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MultiChoice?

good

is a nice working environment . team bonding , provides room for self development . encourages mutual respect .. gives work culture teaches how to maintain tools . taking ownership n accountability is the key way

Best experience

When I was told to come for training that I was accepted I was very excited and appreciated God for everything, though I was able to answer my question correctly and it was all smooth. After training, we started work not only as customer service representative but customer Value Management. Trust me it a whole lot of work and effort in other to convince your customers and tell the churned one why they should subscribe but it was getting better day after day and I was able to cope and now am happy and relaxed with my job.

A good place to work

Nigeria customer will try to push you to an edge. Always keep in mind you are there to help them solve their problems and the job will be easier for you.

Work full time everyday, Sundays exclusive. Worked with my peer and was fun. Had a great management and good team work

Worked full time everyday, Sundays exclusive. Worked with my peer and was fun. Had a great management and good team work. Had a good working environment and was always ready to teach.

It's great here but could be better with a pay rise.

It's been an amazing experience so far at MultiChoice. The job work is an eye opener, I learn new tricks about sales everyday. My position as a sales platoon leader keeps me more on the field, monitoring the progress of my team and every other time on my system, compiling and sending reports to my superiors. I have learnt to use the Microsoft Excel more and now I can say I am better at it. I have aso learnt how to drive sales and the different tactics of winning new clients. I can gladly say its has been an amazing time at MultiChoice but it would be better if I got a higher pay for the job I do.

Multichoice is a fantastic place to work.

Multichoice is a great place to work, enhances growth and wonderful customer relations. It also enables one to have work life balance, it has enhanced my life in many ways. God bless multichoice.

Okay place to work. Depends on your role.

MCN is an OK place to work. However, usually most of their staff are contractually based. There is a wide difference between how they treat permanent and contract staff. Also depends on your department too.

extremely productive and fun place to work

multichoice Nigeria is a good place to work. The well being and care for their staff will always be a priority. fun and exciting place to work, with also a little bit of partying to ease the stress.

Multi choice is a great choice

I enjoyed my overall working experience with multi choice Nigeria, they help to structure and enhance my customer service relations and also my forecasting skills.

Work lifestyle

Work load is much on a normal day Learnt to be patient and hardworking Puntuality ,neatness and available as at all times Most enjoyable part of the job is when you get recognised for good and hard work done

I would recommend multichoice as a fantastic place to work. I got to know about mutual respect in multichoice, Multichoice ensures that its staff have the required product knowledge
  • MultiChoice