Ministry of Justice Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Exceptional and great work experience
State Counsel (Former Employee) –  NigeriaJune 6, 2018
Working with the Ministry of Justice, has been a great experience for me, it's a place where work is easy, and team work is the main goal of the department.
Pros
Free training conducted by the company
Cons
Long hours, work loads
a nice environment.
no stated position you are just a corper. (Former Employee) –  National Assembly.April 26, 2017
it is a mandatory programme for all Nigerian graduates to serve in any organisation they are posted to. you don't have a choice of where to go to. you go to a place you are posted to and serve.
Free Transportation and final Judgement benefits
State Prosecutor (Former Employee) –  Osogbo, Osun stateMarch 13, 2017
Working as a state prosecutor was one of the most challenging phases of my career. Having worked with the Director of Public Prosecutor and the Attorney General, major obstacles faced was the slow judicial system which drags a case on for many months
Productive and educational
Legal researcher and legal officer. (Former Employee) –  Port harcourtJanuary 7, 2017
Working at the ministry of justice gave me an opportunity to understand the need of being productive, and resourceful. Sharing ideas and being innovative
Cons
Short break, health care etc
challenging and interesting
Junior Counsel (Former Employee) –  NigeriaAugust 21, 2016
hardworking and business conscious co workers. Always having new things to learn, meeting new faces and solving there case.
Pros
lovely people and good team work
Cons
Short break
productive place
State Counsel (Former Employee) –  ph nigeriaJuly 27, 2016
great place with a great boss and a great work environment for lawyers and paralegals.i loved going to aourt,making bail hearings
Productive and rewarding
Assistant Chief State Counsel (Current Employee) –  LagosMarch 25, 2016
As a State Prosecutor or defence Counsel my schedule involved basically same as identified earlier in the first phrase of this preview. please see it.
Pros
meeting people
Cons
Fast paced and efficient working environment
Legal clerk (Former Employee) –  Lagos. NigeriaDecember 13, 2012
A typical day at work starts at 9am at your desk, you sign into the log book at the morning and before you leave work. Then begin reviewing the previous court judgements and sort paperworks. Report requested case files to my boss, attend court proceedings if I'm required to, take minutes and report that back to my boss as well. Co workers were friendly and easy to work with. The job in general wasnt harder than expected. Enjoyable part of the job was getting paid.
Cons
short breaks and health insurance.
challenging and fun
corper (Nigerian Youth Service) (Former Employee) –  NigeriaOctober 1, 2012
A typical day at work is always stressful,either there is so many court sessions to attend or one assignment or the other to run.
I learnt how to be punctual, how to do some legal drafting and how to conduct myself properly in a corporate environment.
My co workers were very friendly and we worked as a team.
The hardest part of my job was being punctual ,but im very proud of myself now because i learnt how to always be punctual
The most enjoyable part of my job was attending court sessions with my boss because i witnessed all i've been taught class ,and saw the practical aspect of my profession.
Pros
free launches