McDonald's logo
McDonald's

McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Review

Locked in place at McDonald's

McDonald's is the place to be if you need a job, but not the place to be if you want to make a career out of that job. For the Life Balance of the job I'd say is it's biggest advantage to working at McDonald's. Management was very accommodating to working around the school hours I had and any other life attention grabbing areas of my life. They aren't open during the busiest of holidays such as Christmas and the others they work their best to make room for you to have family time. Compensation and Benefits certainty tries but falls flat on it's face in reality.Compensation wise you get paid barely above minimum wage in VA and the raises you get amount to 10 cents at max. Combine that with the fact that you don't get many hours and the pay doesn't amount to too much. Benefits they are actually pretty good, however to get the full package you need full time. Fulltime at McDonald's is like a holy grail, only the longest of veterans there are able to get it. The Job Culture is a bit like a very nice revolving door. You have great people to work with but they're constantly in and out, the turnover rate is extremely high. As such the bonds you make don't last for very long and it's hard to keep a sense of attachment to the place you work at when you're working with a new crew every month. Job security and Advancement are two sides of a coin at McDonald's. On one side of the coin, you will always have job security at this job. The turnover rate is so high that they will always need new people and as such always try to keep the current people they have. If you ever need -

Pros

Guaranteed Job, Friendly Management

Cons

Low hours, Poor Communication, Unclear Job Advancement

Same role

Easy and quick paced

I dont really like fast food jobs fr. I loved the fact that my co workers there were friendly and very calm. working there was a hassle because of the payment was so low as slow in all I enjoyed it.

Ambiente laboral familiar

Fue mi primer trabajo y realmente el ambiente laboral con mis compañeros es lo que mas extraño

Pros

Planilla, vacaciones pagadas, gratificación y premios

Cons

Exceso de horas a veces no pagadas

Environnement de travail

L'environnement de travail au McDonald est décontracté, c'est très simple comme emploi et également les gens avec qui je travail sont très gentils et c'est plaisant de travailler avec eux

Pros

repas a 50%

51.3K