Malaria Consortium logo
Malaria Consortium

Malaria Consortium Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun workplace

It's nice place to work and I wish I can work again in future time.The organization is friendly to work, I enjoyed working with the organization.I can recommend others to join the organization.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Health care

Is a conducive environment and effective working place.

I appreciate the leadership gesture of the management. There was cordial relationship between staff. Despite the Covid 19 Pandemic, everyone was active with all field activities in lieu with all preventing measures.

Steep learning curve

To much infighting between departmental managers and little governance from the Country Director.Many individuals departed with ill-feelings, against management.

Pros

Office Furniture

Cons

Disingenuous Management.

Nice place to work

Good place to work. They invest in capacity building and good stake holders management. They offer full medical insurance coverage and other very good benefits.

Productive and good learning culture

Malaria Consortium gives you teh chance to make mistakes but takes you through a rigorous process to correct the mistake. Its a place of learning and you will feel good knowing you are better off than your mates.

Fun work place

It was a good experience that provided the opportunity to work with other professionals who are passionate about global health issues, especially in sub-saharna Africa where quality healthcare is still a luxury.

Professional Environment

I worked in a dynamic professional environment that I have achieved that build my career. They support us technically and provide support with drivers and review meetings

Pros

Free lunch and driver

there is usually no training for staff to build capacity

The work is interesting and stressful when inspection is carried out all day. I have learned to be patient and respectful. The management does not care about staff welfare. I am very friendly with my co-workers and we crack jokes a lot. The hardest of the job is the risky part which involves dismantling and confiscation of equipment from illegal producers or unregistered product like drugs, drinks etc from sellers

Pros

Productive allowance

Cons

No adequate training for staff

A tough environment but you will learn a lot

It is a tough place to work but it is good to get your career underway because you will be exposed to a lot of activities in the development world and you will learn a lot.