Malaria Consortium

Malaria Consortium Employee Reviews

Nigeria6 reviews
Good place to work. They invest in capacity building and good stake holders management. They offer full medical insurance coverage and other very good benefits.
Malaria Consortium gives you teh chance to make mistakes but takes you through a rigorous process to correct the mistake. Its a place of learning and you will feel good knowing you are better off than your mates.
It was a good experience that provided the opportunity to work with other professionals who are passionate about global health issues, especially in sub-saharna Africa where quality healthcare is still a luxury.
I worked in a dynamic professional environment that I have achieved that build my career. They support us technically and provide support with drivers and review meetings
Pros
Free lunch and driver
The work is interesting and stressful when inspection is carried out all day. I have learned to be patient and respectful. The management does not care about staff welfare. I am very friendly with my co-workers and we crack jokes a lot. The hardest of the job is the risky part which involves dismantling and confiscation of equipment from illegal producers or unregistered product like drugs, drinks etc from sellers
Pros
Productive allowance
Cons
No adequate training for staff
It is a tough place to work but it is good to get your career underway because you will be exposed to a lot of activities in the development world and you will learn a lot.