Living Faith Church

Living Faith Church Employee Reviews

Nigeria17 reviews
Day at work always seems not ending, it cool because i learn everyday at work here in Living Faith Church, since it is a church, spirit growth is 100% visible
Cons
Short brakes
You have to attend to all church activities and also church services. Counting of proceeds from church services, signed copy of the report with church Financial leaders. Sent reports via mail to Church
Financial controller. Also sent monthly reports of all financial transactions within the period.
It is a great organization to work in. The working hours is eight with good pay. Enough safety measures have been to place. It is a good place for any young person to build career.
happy work environment, staff friendly, fully productive, purpose driven, staff assisting each other where needed and necessary. Customer friendly environment
I am energetic, ambitious person who has develop mature and responsible approach to any task that I undertake or situation that I am presented with. As a graduate with 5 years of experience in various field (receptionist, secretary, archivist, data analyst and storekeeper), I am excellent in working with others to achieve a certain objective on time and with excellence.
it's a good place to work. Though a spiritual environment. The experience I've had there are so helpful to my future. It's a better place to recommend for others.
Living faith is really a very great place to work and it’s a team environment where your manager or co worker is ready to assist or help with any fit of difficulty you may be experiencing.
It was quite an interesting place to work, even though, the salary wasn't enough.No matter what, I ensure i did my best to promote the establishment to the next level. I ensured that the monthly report was timely. I was promoted in terms of salary as a result of the impart recorded on my behalf.
Passion driven, faith based, positive attitude to work. Being a mentor to encourage zealousness in achieving set goals.Advancement, motivation to reaching out to the needy.
It has been a great experience here. I was developed spiritually to hand all manner of issues. I also had privilege of uncommon exposure. I personally seek to change environment and have the opportunity to reach out to others as well. I needed a high pay thus I am seeking a better offer. The organization have helped me to develop my spiritual life
Pros
Exercising spiritual capacity and focus
Cons
I barely had time for myself because I am always engulfed by my assignment
Have been working all through my life and studying as well. I work In living faith church as a maintenance manager, secretary ,studio manager and Audio and sound operator.
All-round rest, A typical workday starts with prayer by 6am and then workers prayer by 8am, work starts after prayer and most of the time its filled with admin duties.
A typical day at work is full of tasks. I have learnt working under duress, meeting targets and devotion to daily assignment. The enjoyable part of the job is going out to invite people to church. The hardest part of the job being called at odd hours just to get the job done not minding personal engagements and also having just 7 days break for the whole year.
I learned, how to be a prayerful child of God
management is very easy to understand

you must learn how to pray

coming out early in the morning

no enjoyable time
Cons
a typical day at work starts at 10.00am, i learned to be more people focused, goal oriented and to have a good personal disposition towards colleagues and visitors.
Pros
you learn
Cons
short breaks
Meeting with people and ensuring the purpose of their coming to the office was achieved and add values to their life via words of encouragement and for those who came to transact business in the office were given quality services
Working with Living Faith Church is a good experience because it make one to be spiritually minded for the fact that you are working in a spiritual environment. I learnt a lot of things working in the account department stuff like reconciliation which the theoretical aspect was only taught in class. the management and staff and good people to be with. The hardest part of the job is that you have resumption time but you dont have closing time until your boss leave before you close.