LG Electronics

LG Electronics Employee Reviews

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,707 reviews

A very nice working environment , full of fun and opportunities.

A very nice place to work . Though most times the pressure is unbearable. So much opportunities to explore Working in LG will expose you to the world

Overrall an Interesting experience

There is a lot of tasks to perform daily as they never run short of customers. There's a lot of tips that come.your way as a staff. The management support is average.

Pros

Lots of tips

Cons

Short breaks, very poor work-life balance

Excelente experiencia laboral

Es una buena experiencia lo mejor de todo es que se adquiere una buena relacion social de conocimientos

Below are the breakdown

As a sales personnel, you don't have much works to do, but to appear looking good, giving customers warm welcome, listen to them to know what exactly they want and how to approach and make them buy even when you do not have what they want you must possess that communication skills that convince customers to go for the you marketing for them instead. There is extra pay for meeting targets apart from the basic salary

Fun work place and productive

I gained a lot from my boss in terms of running a business,having a good rapport with customers.Having a great customer service,making sure their appliances are well tested

Pros

Regular tips

Cons

Welfarism

It's mind tasking job, make you become creative

LG Electronics was a great platform that helped me build a career in Information Technology, here I learnt the basics of electronics, and my superiors were quite helpful. I loved it there, but has to move ahead. For me it was a phase in life one had to pass through to get to where I am today.

Pros

Extra allowances

Just okay

LG Electronics as a company is just okay. Doesn't pay the market competitive salary like its competitors and compensation packages are not so good either

Pros

Free lunches, staff bus

Cons

Poor Structure and poor renumeration

career development platform with little warefare package though

Each workday involve sales and delivery. I learnt presentation and speech making. Management is poor likewise worplace culture.12 hours each day is hard.

Productive and fun place to work

LG is a very nice place to work. A lot of activities to make the environment lively. working in LG can be very fulfilling and interesting at the same time. Meeting up with tasks and timely execution of jobs are taken very serious. No task or challenges should be left unresolved. I have learned to find solutions to every task no matter how hard it might be.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

inconsistency

makeing friends

A professional sales consultant with proven ability in successfully achieving a number of new sale campaigns, developing new business strategies and ideas following a pro-active approach and believing that, combining the ability to find solutions to customer needs with good selling skills consistently achieves sales revenue targets.

selling

Distributing of Electronics,selling and install Tracing and Clearing of fault on 33kv, 11kv, 240v Construction and Installation of Transformer Wiring of building both Surface and Conduit Part of team that ensures accurate and timely work

Pros

free lunch

Cons

one hour

good place to work

good work environment, supporting seniors, supporting peers, challenging work

A work place; very Korean

early at work;effective and crisp presentation material;race to complete work with koran time;co - workers friendly, demanding.communication with koreans to get job forwarded or done; hard partcommunication with koreans - NO EAT english funny part;what I learned is do get the job done and complete it in given time;Enjoyable part is ideas can be shared freely with managers.

Pros

complete responsibility; power and authority for work

Cons

no insurance, healthcare limited, bad work - living conditions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LG Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

LG Electronics Reviews by Location

• LG Electronics
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?