LafargeHolcim

LafargeHolcim Pay & Benefits reviews

They believe In safety first and an atmosphere for condusive environment. They treat their workers well with lots of bonuses and packages. Lafarge, without exaggerating is the best cement production industry in Nigeria.
Pros
Free Lunch, Holiday packages
Cons
Free health care, short holiday
first is all about the characters of the teams we are working together, and the can of people we are working, and know how to do with theme, working
Pros
yes free lunch
Cons
we take two hour break
Working for Lafarge in many different countries, has given me the opportunity to see Lafarge build a strong sense of safety culture in projects over the years. I believe that if you take care of your project teams and they will deliever a safe project, but if make your teams life difficult without a sense of security how will we be able to give our hundred percent if are continously worried about expressing our selves or afraid of losing our jobs security.
Pros
free housing and lunches
Cons
i had to use my own salary to buy my own food
Good work environment and best training. Health and Safety is priority as well as self paced development. Opportunity to grow with the company over the years.
Pros
Free lunch and Training
Cons
Long hours and demanding task
Lafarge is a professional company focus on CSR , career development of employees. There is a one-to -one discussions with N+1 that helps to discuss about the career planning and support from the N+1,also gives a chance to get the feedback on performance the work place is stressfull due to its demand, but it is enjoyable. The working hours are flexible
Pros
better salary, good CSR
Cons
No job security, Weak HR
I worked with Lafarge cement plc, a company producing a variable of cement such as Power Max, Super Set and elephant Portland. A company with high job security.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Health care
Job work/Life Balance is enforced in LafargeHolcim,the Management are very good but the HR need to look down to challenge Department decision for dis-engagement.
Pros
Luch is provided
Cons
short break, Good Health care
Un manque léger de réactivité Management A l européenne sur des sites africains qui ne S applique pas
Pros
Salaire
Cons
Lent
Unofficially NO closing hour only resumption time Work life balance is non existent No Job security; A lot of changes and letting off staff in the last 1year Co-workers are great though
Pros
Free Medicals
Cons
Long Hours
My duty hours is 8hsrs , which usually begins with safety tool box talk and there after my daily activities commence.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hours(8hr)