Here to help
Coronavirus update

KPMG Employee Reviews

Nigeria70 reviews
Competitive place to be
Overall a good work environment. Company cares about the day to day well being of employees and are always willing to change them. The hardest part of the job is the lack of time for personal projects
It was nice working with KPMG, even thou is just a three weeks job.
It was a stressful software used to collect data from bank customers. It was so frustrating using question pro to collect data. All d same d questions and d answers received from bank customers are been sent so that they understand how staff in the bank treat their customers and to know the type of service they are enjoying.
Fast-paced work environment with lots of opportunity for growth
Great place for a recent accounting grad who wants to rise fast in the accounting career. Lots to learn and boundless opportunities for a go-getter to advance.
Thou it was a contract job for three weeks but i enjoyed working with them, it was a nice work experience
From the day one I joined them till I left they were good to me, I left cox my contract with them finished, I wish to still have a good work with them in future, am proud of them, I can recommend them to my friends
Productive and Challenging
Working in an environment like this has pushed me to do more, it has helped improve my skills in different ways and also helped in being able to perform my role as an external auditor on a bigger scale
Wonderful Place
KPMG is a great place to start a career. Great mentorship program, company perks, training, etc. The work environment is very conducive and promotes collaboration between colleagues. Integrity is also a key value that is celebrated.
Productive and Collaborative
Great Place to work, It's tasking and you might need to put in more hours than the regular 8-5pm. The food is great and there are alot of great minds aorund.
Exposure to a wide range of companies and engagement types
• Tracking project deliverables, timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
• Developing and delivering reports and user requirement documentation.
Very fast-paced environment. Opportunity to learn a lot by working on different projects in various industries. Interesting because no two engagements are the same. Learn the importance of quality and professionalism. Clear career trajectory.

Ridiculous timelines for engagements. Staff can be over stretched to deliver on tasks/engagements. Work late-nights, weekends and public holidays.

Competitive benefits. Long holidays during Christmas/New Year (if you don't have to work). Lots of training.
They encourage career progression
KPMG Nigeria encourages their employees to grow. They encourage career progression. They train their employees. They give their employees a world-class experience where we get to interact with diverse characters in diverse industries
Great place with career advancement
It is a great place to work as staff can build a career in consulting. There is a culture built on the foundation of the KPMG core values. It is a great brand.
Fun and Challenging
The best reasons are that KPMG provides a good environment for individuals who like to excel and be challenged. The learning curve is steep and constant, and there is a wealth of knowledge on the internal website and numerous trainings to enhance one's skills. Sometimes the pace is rapid and you really learn to prioritize and multi-task. You will definitely learn people and project management skills with ample of opportunity to practice to become a better leader. There is also a lot of flexibility, as long as you get your job done by the deadlines, you can take time off to take care of errands, not to mention using up the 25 days of PTO. There are also a number of activities you can attend, ranging from socials (pub nights, lunches, breakfasts, dinners, sports teams), professional development workshops (internally and with outside organizations), to cultural events. Best of all, most of the events are sponsored by the company.
Save cost
Kpmg is a world class professional organization in Auditing,preparation of financial statement and advisory services to corporate and gvt organization.
Productive workforce with enabling workspace
Very interesting atmosphere to work. I was able to adapt easily to a different culture of work. Thanks to the induction process which was seamless. Good
Growing job environment
Great place to work as your will be subject to tremendous amount of training and based on performance, you can get promoted annually. This is the environment where you can showcase your talents without fear, where the culture and environment is enabling for growth in your career and knowledge of general economic environment. You get to work on exciting engagement with leader of industries, interacting with the officers at the highest level of their organization. You build confidence to advise the clients in the right way to approach their business.
A productive, challenging and fast paced environment
I learnt a lot at KPMG, far more than I can really explain here. Its a learning environment and you need to always keep yourself up to date with the changing IFRS Standards and requirements.

For any typical day at work, you need to start by drawing up your to do list because without it , you most likely will forget some tasks or be distracted by the new urgent tasks that always arise everyday.

The hardest part of the job for me is definitely the work life imbalance. The work takes most of your time particularly during peak periods.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the fact that I get to work with young intelligent people who are both an inspiration and a motivation to do my best at all times. Also the fact that your career progression is certain once you carry out your tasks well
Pros
Career Progression
Cons
Work life balance
The hardest part of the job
The hardest part of my job at KPMG was multitasking. Working at KPMG trained my ability to multitask. I was able to complete tasks given to me while attending to employees at KPMG.
Great place to work. Also Very challenging to bring out the best in you.
Productive and fun
3months contract job
• Asking politely to customers of retail commercial bankers theirs opinions from the services of their various commercial banks, giving space to decide and share their feedback or not.

• Data entry
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
short break and health care
Good company
Great people and culture. Great place to work, learn and gain significant work experiences. Long work hours. Very good employee compensation and package.
Pros
Learning and exposure
Cons
Long work hours
Work life Balance
A typical day is very busy because it is a fast pace environment everyday seem like a deadline.

Respecting every individual.

Management do everything possible to make employees happy.

We are open and honest in our communication.

Having to solve different issues for different persons at the same time and ensuring that users get satisfaction.

We have an annual sporting event where every one in the firm participate in the games called (KPMG Olympics). its a competition where everyone represents their LOB(Line of Business) in various sporting events.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
long hours with no overtime payments
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.
2.2K