KPMG logo
KPMG

KPMG Employee Reviews

Found 78 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,914 reviews

One of the best to start a career

KPMG Nigeria is one of the best Companies to start a career in. There is strong driver for learning and development. Career advancement is constant and there’s always a sense of responsibility working on engagements.

Pros

Career growth, job security, sponsored professional exams, learning and development

Cons

Little work life balance, remuneration not commensurate with level and intensity of work

Fantastic

Kpmg a fantastic place to work.Respect for people, interraction with brightest minds and all that you get working there plus excellence disposition to work and delivery

Very productive and learning environment with amazing intelligent people who were always supoortive

A very good place to work and start a careerFilled with intelligent and amazing young workers from a diverse bagroundKPMG is a merit based organisation where nepotism, sentiment, ethnicity and inequality doesn't thrive at all infact it doesn't existsI will recommend anybody to choose KPMG in starting their professional career.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Late closing from work

Beautiful place to be

I started off my Accountancy Career with KPMG and had a wonderful time with the Tax Compliance Team. It was a good learning process for me. I quickly learnt the skill of responding to taxation queries from the tax authorities to our Clients. In addition, I made great friends for life..I was nursing my first daughter at the time and my boss was so understanding and kind enough to allow me close about an hour early to attend to my daughter.

Pros

Flexible hours for nursing mums

Productive and fun place to work

My stay at KPMG was rewarding and productive. I was given opportunity to use and develop my skills. There were opportunities for personal initiative and innovation as well.

Pros

Fair and open evaluation process

Great place to learn and work

A collaborative environment with structures to help employees achieve their full potentials. Focused management and leadership team. KPMG launched my strategy career

Lo mejor

Saliendo de ahí, a donde te pares el renombre que traes pesa mucho

Pros

Renombre

Cons

Exploracion

Fast-paced workplace with accelerated learning and dynamic stretching goals.

KPMG (in Nigeria) is great for the experience (sometimes international), exposure and prestige. Everything else including your skills, education, growth, wealth, health (and so on) is up to you.

Competitive place to be

Overall a good work environment. Company cares about the day to day well being of employees and are always willing to change them. The hardest part of the job is the lack of time for personal projects

It was nice working with KPMG, even thou is just a three weeks job.

It was a stressful software used to collect data from bank customers. It was so frustrating using question pro to collect data. All d same d questions and d answers received from bank customers are been sent so that they understand how staff in the bank treat their customers and to know the type of service they are enjoying.

Fast-paced work environment with lots of opportunity for growth

Great place for a recent accounting grad who wants to rise fast in the accounting career. Lots to learn and boundless opportunities for a go-getter to advance.

Thou it was a contract job for three weeks but i enjoyed working with them, it was a nice work experience

From the day one I joined them till I left they were good to me, I left cox my contract with them finished, I wish to still have a good work with them in future, am proud of them, I can recommend them to my friends

Productive and Challenging

Working in an environment like this has pushed me to do more, it has helped improve my skills in different ways and also helped in being able to perform my role as an external auditor on a bigger scale

Wonderful Place

KPMG is a great place to start a career. Great mentorship program, company perks, training, etc. The work environment is very conducive and promotes collaboration between colleagues. Integrity is also a key value that is celebrated.

Productive and Collaborative

Great Place to work, It's tasking and you might need to put in more hours than the regular 8-5pm. The food is great and there are alot of great minds aorund.

Exposure to a wide range of companies and engagement types

• Tracking project deliverables, timelines and milestones using appropriate tools • Developing and delivering reports and user requirement documentation.

Very fast-paced environment. Opportunity to learn a lot by working on different projects in various industries. Interesting because no two engagements are the same. Learn the importance of quality and professionalism. Clear career trajectory. Ridiculous timelines for engagements. Staff can be over stretched to deliver on tasks/engagements. Work late-nights, weekends and public holidays. Competitive benefits. Long holidays during Christmas/New Year (if you don't have to work). Lots of training.

They encourage career progression

KPMG Nigeria encourages their employees to grow. They encourage career progression. They train their employees. They give their employees a world-class experience where we get to interact with diverse characters in diverse industries

Great place with career advancement

It is a great place to work as staff can build a career in consulting. There is a culture built on the foundation of the KPMG core values. It is a great brand.

Fun and Challenging

The best reasons are that KPMG provides a good environment for individuals who like to excel and be challenged. The learning curve is steep and constant, and there is a wealth of knowledge on the internal website and numerous trainings to enhance one's skills. Sometimes the pace is rapid and you really learn to prioritize and multi-task. You will definitely learn people and project management skills with ample of opportunity to practice to become a better leader. There is also a lot of flexibility, as long as you get your job done by the deadlines, you can take time off to take care of errands, not to mention using up the 25 days of PTO. There are also a number of activities you can attend, ranging from socials (pub nights, lunches, breakfasts, dinners, sports teams), professional development workshops (internally and with outside organizations), to cultural events. Best of all, most of the events are sponsored by the company.

Save cost

Kpmg is a world class professional organization in Auditing,preparation of financial statement and advisory services to corporate and gvt organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4K