ISON BPO

ISON BPO Management reviews

Nigeria24 reviews
There are different work shifts, and i think the 2pm to 11pm shifts should be paid more.
I have been able to learn how to be patient with human, as everyone have got there uniqueness.
i have also learnt more about multitasking and time management.
It is a very conducive environment to work and all tech teams are always available to assist.

The hardest part of the job is resuming late and getting home late, which leads to insecurity.

The most enjoyable part of the job is having to meet great people as colleague and twice yearly Team Bonding, and also the fact that there is always transportation to convey people to there various destination.
Working in Ison is challenging you need to keep abreast with the constant fast change that occur at crazy intervals. the job takes the whole of you life.
Pros
free transport
Cons
poor recreation for staff
Challenging environment indeed because employee Key Performance Indicators push him/her to give the best every month.

In this environment one will be able to learn the following

Effective pressure management skill
Ability to multitask
Efficient knowledge on the Job

Ability to work independently

The environment is fun also because one will be able to meet people of different character and background
Pros
Employee incentives base on the performance
Cons
Short break, long break, free health care and pension
Challenging environment with numerous ethics and room for improvement.

Things to learn in an environment like this:

Effective pressure management skill
Ability to multitask superbly
Efficient knowledge on the Job

Difficult part of the job is attending and trying to solve the issues associated with an irate, abusive or nagging customer.

The most enjoyable part of job is that you get an off days which you could use to garner what you have learn so far and how you can improve in any way one is lacking.
I provide resolution to customers query, the services are rated monthly by the management,I have a experience there to encourage me to work more in any field I find myself
Pros
Incentives based on performance in a month
Cons
Short breaks are limited
Ison bpo is a nice place to work and gain alot of experiences ranging from customer relation, emotional intelligence, team work, dedication and multitasking. The management of the organisation provide a conducive work place for the job. The hardest part of the job is the timelessness, no freedom, the flow of calls and battling with how to deal with irate customers and meeting up all the targets set by the company.
Pros
Na
Cons
8 hours per day
Ison bpo is an organasation that enhance workers knowledge of how to deal with humanbeing (customer) both external and internal, especially irate, abusive and aggressive people.
I also learn how to mult-task in work force and how to work in team, to achieve organisational objectives.

in-addition, time management is essential and effective use of time.
It moreso, focus on different activities that we make work meet together and make fun.
ison bpo is a cool company who believe in recruitment entry level and training them to their desired standard, co worker are friendly as well as management, i was able to learn the most appropriate way of dealing and approaching people on phone,
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ISON BPO?