ISON BPO

ISON BPO Employee Reviews

Nigeria24 reviews
There are different work shifts, and i think the 2pm to 11pm shifts should be paid more.
I have been able to learn how to be patient with human, as everyone have got there uniqueness. i have also learnt more about multitasking and time management.

It is a very conducive environment to work and all tech teams are always available to assist.

The hardest part of the job is resuming late and getting home late, which leads to insecurity.

The most enjoyable part of the job is having to meet great people as colleague and twice yearly Team Bonding, and also the fact that there is always transportation to convey people to there various destination.
A below average paycheck that make you work on shift at night. A good place to start career and to meet new people. There are both full time and part time shifts.
Ison. Hmmm, its a nice place to kick off your career, it makes you disciplined and hard working, the job is stressful and taskful but there is little or no chance for career advancment.
The Job process is fantastic as we work in a dynamic environment where you are trained to fit into different roles in the Company Structure which help the learning and development part of the Personel.

But the Payment Structure and Staff Welfare is nothing to write Home about to say the least.
Ison Bpo is place to learn new things and to also get better at what you do. A conducive and friendly environment. Open to new ideas . Its an environment to develop once skills and abilities.
Pros
Celebrating Success
I enjoy working with the company as I still work with them currently. They actually accommodate individuals from various disciplines as long as you possess the required skills to work as a customer care representative. However I might have to quit soon because I would love to follow my career path as a social worker.
A typical day at work starts with following up on logged and assigned tickets. I have learned how to manage huge responsibilities and tasks. Providing 1st and second line support to users with various systems issues.
Ison BPO has moudled me for the work force. Teaching me how to manage time and achieve more in productivity and not just achieveing more but getting it with the highest accuracy. 99.9 is never good enough.
It was nice working with ison BPO, the company actually thought me a lot, they thought me how to adhere to various shift, also how to be kind to my customers.
Pros
Free medical services and transportation
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ISON BPO?
IT a learning working place.I will suggest the company should focus more on training young graduate because its more of training process and more of work
The system actually does not encourage Excellent Customer care delivery. Working as a Team helps one Build Rapport with other people and thats probably my best take away from there.
Cons
Long Hours
Working in Ison is challenging you need to keep abreast with the constant fast change that occur at crazy intervals. the job takes the whole of you life.
Pros
free transport
Cons
poor recreation for staff
Challenging environment indeed because employee Key Performance Indicators push him/her to give the best every month.

In this environment one will be able to learn the following

Effective pressure management skill

Ability to multitask

Efficient knowledge on the Job

Ability to work independently

The environment is fun also because one will be able to meet people of different character and background
Pros
Employee incentives base on the performance
Cons
Short break, long break, free health care and pension
Qmb is a productive and a fun place to work.They have great and talented people as a staff.New staff undergo training,in the training.They are thought on product and services of the company.
While working with them , my multitasking ability was developed and patience,also problem solving skill was well worked on, and it keeps improving by the day
Cons
Challenging environment with numerous ethics and room for improvement.

Things to learn in an environment like this:

Effective pressure management skill

Ability to multitask superbly

Efficient knowledge on the Job

Difficult part of the job is attending and trying to solve the issues associated with an irate, abusive or nagging customer.

The most enjoyable part of job is that you get an off days which you could use to garner what you have learn so far and how you can improve in any way one is lacking.
I provide resolution to customers query, the services are rated monthly by the management,I have a experience there to encourage me to work more in any field I find myself
Pros
Incentives based on performance in a month
Cons
Short breaks are limited
Ison bpo is a nice place to work and gain alot of experiences ranging from customer relation, emotional intelligence, team work, dedication and multitasking. The management of the organisation provide a conducive work place for the job. The hardest part of the job is the timelessness, no freedom, the flow of calls and battling with how to deal with irate customers and meeting up all the targets set by the company.
Pros
Na
Cons
8 hours per day
As someone that sees work as fun, it will be hard for me to say ISON BPO has not given me more that I deserved. I get to work with new initiatives and I tender these initiatives to my line head who sanctions them.
Often times, I do not complete my tasks but I pride myself in doing a good job always.
Ison bpo is an organasation that enhance workers knowledge of how to deal with humanbeing (customer) both external and internal, especially irate, abusive and aggressive people.
I also learn how to mult-task in work force and how to work in team, to achieve organisational objectives.

in-addition, time management is essential and effective use of time.

It moreso, focus on different activities that we make work meet together and make fun.
The working environment is conducive to work, while the Key performance Indicator will put you to the best you can give, while the organisation smiles, you are happy too.