ISON BPO

ISON BPO Employee Reviews

working with stress,pressures

ison bpo is a communications company located at dugbe .,ibadan whose main jobs is to recruit graduates, after been trained for couples of week,you are engaged to floor for call picking, with poor salary and incentives

Horrible place

A very terrible place to work. Poor salaries. Horrible working environment, toxic working environment. Favouritism. Wicked bosses. Poor working environment. Terrible equipment. No job security. Unprofessional and progressive management staff.

Pros

Nothing is good about ison

Cons

No place to start a career

Leadership with zero empowerment

They didn’t pay my yearly bonus despite following the policies to the extent of 100%. They neither paid nor responded with any reason. This is a common practice this organisation follows to torture the ex employees. The hands of senior management is tied and they can’t take any decision for their second line expect for asking to leave. HR is handicapped because of zero empowerment.

Pros

Learning at your own and free hand to work.

Cons

One man army company.

The working environment and conditions are tedious.

It was a great experience working with people from different background and working as a team. I learnt or say built the skill of multitasking and effective time management.

A customer care work that build your experience as a student or youth corper. Stressful and time consuming.

A below average paycheck that make you work on shift at night. A good place to start career and to meet new people. There are both full time and part time shifts.

Productive and Fun working environment,Good interpersonal relationship between employees and the management.

There are different work shifts, and i think the 2pm to 11pm shifts should be paid more. I have been able to learn how to be patient with human, as everyone have got there uniqueness. i have also learnt more about multitasking and time management. It is a very conducive environment to work and all tech teams are always available to assist. The hardest part of the job is resuming late and getting home late, which leads to insecurity. The most enjoyable part of the job is having to meet great people as colleague and twice yearly Team Bonding, and also the fact that there is always transportation to convey people to there various destination.

The job is very challenging

Ison. Hmmm, its a nice place to kick off your career, it makes you disciplined and hard working, the job is stressful and taskful but there is little or no chance for career advancment.

Job Process & Staff Welfare

The Job process is fantastic as we work in a dynamic environment where you are trained to fit into different roles in the Company Structure which help the learning and development part of the Personel. But the Payment Structure and Staff Welfare is nothing to write Home about to say the least.

Ison Bpo is place to learn new things and to also get better at what you do. A conducive and friendly environment. Open to new ideas . Its an environment to develop once skills and abilities.

Pros

Celebrating Success

Ison BPO is a wonderful organization to work with.

I enjoy working with the company as I still work with them currently. They actually accommodate individuals from various disciplines as long as you possess the required skills to work as a customer care representative. However I might have to quit soon because I would love to follow my career path as a social worker.

Productive place to work

A typical day at work starts with following up on logged and assigned tickets. I have learned how to manage huge responsibilities and tasks. Providing 1st and second line support to users with various systems issues.

The Best start point.

Ison BPO has moudled me for the work force. Teaching me how to manage time and achieve more in productivity and not just achieveing more but getting it with the highest accuracy. 99.9 is never good enough.

Hard working

It was nice working with ison BPO, the company actually thought me a lot, they thought me how to adhere to various shift, also how to be kind to my customers.

Pros

Free medical services and transportation

Cons

more work ,little play less fun

IT a learning working place.I will suggest the company should focus more on training young graduate because its more of training process and more of work

The system actually does not encourage Excellent Customer care delivery. Working as a Team helps one Build Rapport with other people and thats probably my best take away from there.

Cons

Long Hours

challenging work place

Working in Ison is challenging you need to keep abreast with the constant fast change that occur at crazy intervals. the job takes the whole of you life.

Pros

free transport

Cons

poor recreation for staff

Its a challenging environment

Challenging environment indeed because employee Key Performance Indicators push him/her to give the best every month. In this environment one will be able to learn the following Effective pressure management skill Ability to multitask Efficient knowledge on the Job Ability to work independently The environment is fun also because one will be able to meet people of different character and background

Pros

Employee incentives base on the performance

Cons

Short break, long break, free health care and pension

Productive and fun.

Qmb is a productive and a fun place to work.They have great and talented people as a staff.New staff undergo training,in the training.They are thought on product and services of the company.

Fun workplace

While working with them , my multitasking ability was developed and patience,also problem solving skill was well worked on, and it keeps improving by the day

Cons

Productive and Fun work place with ping pong

Challenging environment with numerous ethics and room for improvement. Things to learn in an environment like this: Effective pressure management skill Ability to multitask superbly Efficient knowledge on the Job Difficult part of the job is attending and trying to solve the issues associated with an irate, abusive or nagging customer. The most enjoyable part of job is that you get an off days which you could use to garner what you have learn so far and how you can improve in any way one is lacking.

Multitasked to give in your best but less acknowledgements of efforts

I provide resolution to customers query, the services are rated monthly by the management,I have a experience there to encourage me to work more in any field I find myself

Pros

Incentives based on performance in a month

Cons

Short breaks are limited

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ISON BPO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ISON BPO