IPNX NIGERIA LIMITED

IPNX NIGERIA LIMITED Employee Reviews

Nigeria11 reviews
It’s a good place to work just more needs to be done the organizational structure and it’s a place to start up your career and see how to conduct the work life balance.
Pros
Good staffing and management
Cons
Poor organizational culture
i was opportune to learn trouble shooting Technic in fiber optic, remote resolution of GPON issues and first level resolution that will make customer get resolution once they call in to technical support center.
Customers relationship is a priority in any business, managing end user customers, and relationship with customers who left before joining and bring them back to the services, we are ISP company, fiber optic service.
I worked at this company for over a year and to be honest i cannot name one thing that's awesome about ipNX. The workplace culture and management is really poor. A lot of things need to be improved on.
Pros
Free Unlimited Internet
Cons
Poor Management, Non-existent HR team, poor workplace culture.
A typical day at work involves troubleshooting issues brought by colleagues and working on the current project. A very important lesson learned is to jealously guard time to be able to accomplish anything worthwhile. The management works hard to steer the company in the correct direction. The workplace culture is one of cliques and silos, more collaboaration is needed across board. The hardest part of the job is having to figure things out for yourself and battling headwinds all the way. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting a project finished against all odds.
Pros
Intense on-the-job-training
Cons
Work culture
I am able to work alone and work as part of a team in a challenging environment, apply adequate problem solving skills, excellent negotiation skill and the skill to make highly effective.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Health care and insurance
Great place, great atmosphere. Glad i started out my career with them. Lots of room for growth and learning.
Hardest part of the job was managing my manager.
The opening hours of work for most staff is between 8am to 5pm except for few staff running night duties. I have been able to learn the architecture of FTTH and its implementation. The management of ipNX strives to get the best out of you for customer satisfaction. The culture of ipNX is modest , we call each others by first name. The most enjoyable part of my stay in ipNX was at the beginning of our FTTH implementation. Any time we power up a customer internet service, we use to celebrate it in the department.
The company does not allow for mediocrity. You must be savvy at what you do.
A typical day at work would require going out for Wi-Fi site survey and then develop a report and the bill of material for the deployment of the Wi-Fi. It also entails communication with customer to either assist in setting up or troubleshooting voice service related issues.

Everything being learnt are on the job. I had no prior experience on IP telephony but i learnt it.

The management structure is poor because there is no room for partners should one be indisposed. One person could halt your work flow just because he is not on sit.

We struggle to keep the work place ethics and etiquette.

The hardest part of the job is putting up with a line manager who is always right.

The enjoyable part of the job is the smile you put on the customer's face after delivering the service
Pros
Timely payment of salaries
Cons
No plan for training staff
Learning and development of the young and mid-level engineer is the best I have had. Welfare remains an issue that is dependent on administrative team especially for the young and mid-level engineer within the establishment.
Pros
Hmo
Cons
No overtime for technical team
I love my job so much & my colleagues are the most interesting people on earth, the management has been so good, kind, friendly & always carry their engineers along. well, the hardest part of the job is when you are still in a client's house trying to activate his/her fiber optic internet, & your supervisors are not able to provision that link as quick as possible. & the most enjoyable part of the job is when i am less busy, get back to the office, connect to my work place wireless network & study CCNA on line.