InterContinental Hotels Group

InterContinental Hotels Group Employee Reviews

My review of Ihg Lagos was OK starting from the day I joined the hotel and when I left the hotel. The medical plan for the staff was very nice. Staff bus and the working conditions were very good for me.
It a leading brand, it exceptional in management and it leadership role. Working with intercontinental hotel group is a dream come true, it gives each and everyone room to grow. The best.😊
Lively working environment and friendly wonderful fun fill staff. The atmosphere is so calm and welcoming on daily basis.The entire management staff are friendly and nice to there subordinate.
The job is good,just that am a fast laner,I don't look thing two time,and I know I did well in the job just that I want to work in newzerland and get more experienced of life and study more over there.
One of the best place that i had ever work. During the the time i started my career they helps me to put me on the right tract and i got work with good Chef all over the globe.
It is a great place of working with colourful people and having international experience. They give good breakfast, lunch, dinner etc to the workers also fun workplace.
Pros
Free breakfast, lunch, dinner, bus etc for workers
Cons
An hour breaks per shift and health care
InterContinental Hotel has a good reputation in delivering the best service to her Guests. In Employees engagement, they are also amazing. I give it to them.
We friendly staff. Very helpful. Breakfast was good. Loved the pancakes. Ask for a higher floor. I was put on second floor. Also room was a bit dated. Location was great. Right on the edge of highland. The workplace is a better place to be when you have the opportunity to take on one of your co-workers in a quick competition or do a little trash talking after a meeting. Ping pong is fun and makes employees happy. t was very calm and neat and they supplied different kinds of foods and deserts and besides good view .i had headache before i came in the restaurant and after some minuttes later the atmosphere of this hotel improved me! Be young, enjoy loud music and expensive drinks and hanging around while waiting for a table.....or be old and make a reservation before the crowds come. Nice place to have a good time and good food we were there to eat with my friends and it was a nice place
I have many working experience in five star hotel (5) with different nationality, I believed in team work, In absent of laundry manager, I make sure to coordinate laundry team and delivered quality service according to brand standard. Also support other department such food and beverage linen, housekeeping linen staff uniform etc. Keep and smoothly running operational.
Intercontinental hotels is an hotel with prestige filled with intelligent staffs and hardworking personnels and it is in a good location and in a good environment.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
they is nothing hard about the job ,checking my guest and making they comfortable is what i enjoy most ,the management is so so friendly and caring thank you
Pros
free accommodation, free meal when on duty and free transportation
Cons
short hours
It's a nice place to work, I never regretted working at jabital Intercontinental Hotel. Good accommodaion, a very conducive place to stay. Especially In a good location, close to the airport.
The Managers support and encourage each employee to be better at what they do. New openings are published internally before going out. In order to promote room to grow.
Pros
Free Transportation, health care and meals
Cons
You are search getting on and off the work premises
IHG is a workplace where you meet different people from all over the world, and a workplace to always be yourself a lots of trainings to make you a better person.
Its been a fantastic adventure working with this 5star brand.Employing people with diversity in culture,regardless of your colour or ethnicity background staff works better together.No racial abuse,maintaining same work ethic among staff and colleagues
They are high in productivity and it a place to be.Good in team work and ready to make their guest feel at home, good management.Good communication skill
Pros
free staff lunch
Cons
short break
They should place more premium on staff welfare, wage upward review, give staffs a sence of belonging. Though intercontinental bus a global brand that has a robust training package for its employees
My responsibilities was to welcome the guest m,provide them what they want ,smile at them and make them feel comfortable always .it was fun althrough,because I love meeting people.
Cons
As the only AV man in the hotel, i have to resume work pretty earlier than every other staff and that means ill have to drive down instead of waiting for the staff bus. and because all the meeting rooms are mostly booked, sometimes ill have to skip breakfast to meet up with deadlines. this had over the years thought me how to multitask because i had to set up more than 4 meeting rooms before 8'00 am. as the only AV guy, i have no choice but to learn some management skills like cost control, budgeting, some purchasing skills. The most difficult part of my job is convincing the hotel management to upgrade or completely overhaul AV equipments. this is a very difficult task as most are not technically inclined and will never see things from your side of view. I get fulfilled when my guests are satisfied and all event goes well without any glitch.
Very technical Hotel Group to work with. A great place to interact and build strong networks. Very strong training culture. Strong Brand.
Pros
Networking
Cons
Long Hours
The job is well enjoyed when you have good guest, also the member of staffs work taggly. The management are oof the point.
Pros
Cons
no free meal, transportation and staff medical care