Henkel

3.4Job Security & Advancement
Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 1,352 reviews
Thanks for the job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ibadan nigeriaDecember 1, 2019
Am so happy for working in Henkel global God bless you all , I which you to give me this job the company can move forward . there are people in location that need your market.
Basketball
Packaging Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  NigeriaJanuary 13, 2019
Working and enjoying what you do help me to adapt with my job and also gives one strength to fulfilment, 24 hour duty does not mean, more over, if you enjoy doing what you do,. Good and quality production help the company getting stronger with values.. Also wast management can be control with the a good facilitating and maintainance of the machines. I work and enjoy my duties and that is my strength while at work, also I do believe no problem is greater than knowledge, studies and retraining help operator to work along with civilization.. So, from my experience, no problem can be too much than knowledge and asking questions.am a professional also a learner when it come to solving problems and operating a machine and at every event that is more than me, I call for help and I keep going on.using perspnal safety aid are important to me and I feel hurting myself without them, also, my personal safety matirals are my first kit before carrying out of my duties, without them I don't like to work. I enjoy working with teams of operator that got knowledge than I do, also, I have learn a lot in doing team work. Tools.. my tools are my official matirals , I don't joke with them, also noting make job so easy for me like good tools and clean tools, so I do ensure that my tools are safe and in good order.payer.. I pray before and after my duty.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Shot houre
Productive and strict work place. Poor management of HR.
Safety Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ibadan, Nigeria.September 12, 2018
The overall management of the company is not encouraging. The HR and HSE departments are both weak. The casual workers are not properly treated. If the company is still kept the way it is, it will definitely liquidate in the nearest future.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
ambiente de trabajo bueno
Operario de Despacho (Former Employee) –  operario lider de equipoApril 3, 2017
tranquilo para trabajar, nadie persigue al personal. Me capacite constantemente en Primeros auxilios, RCP, Brigadista contra incendios, manejo seguro de montacargas. Dialogo. Compañerismo,
lo mas difícil enseñarles a los supervisores nuevos el trabajo y nunca llegar a ser encargado de deposito, puesto que teníamos que manejar el sector nosotros y ver como agilizar la operación.
Lo mejor aprender todos los días algo nuevo y resolverlo
Pros
libertad
Cons
continuo cambio de horarios
muy bueno
electromecanico (Former Employee) –  area de liquidosJuly 23, 2015
primero estar puntual en área de trabajo recibir turno verbal leer bitacoras acudir a servicio un recorrido según sea el caso optimisar el ambiente de trabajo.
Pros
superacion en todos los aspectos
Environnement de travail enrichissant
ASSISTANT CHEF DE PRODUIT (Former Employee) –  Assistant chef de produit PattexOctober 15, 2014
Une entreprise offrant une large autonomie dans des missions très riches. Une expérience formatrice qui m'a permit de faire de mon second stage un véritable atout pour mon prochain poste.
Pros
Diversité des missions, autonomie accordée sur le poste
Cons
Manque d'opportunités de développement en France