Henkel
Coronavirus update
Information from Henkel:

Henkel Employee Reviews

Nigeria4 reviews
It used to be good working with Henkel Nigeria ,because Henkel used to be a very good company and reliable when it comes to paying of salary .I love Henkel because Henkel had achieved the things of mind and doing good to his workers and paying their salary in time.
Am so happy for working in Henkel global God bless you all , I which you to give me this job the company can move forward . there are people in location that need your market.
Working and enjoying what you do help me to adapt with my job and also gives one strength to fulfilment, 24 hour duty does not mean, more over, if you enjoy doing what you do,. Good and quality production help the company getting stronger with values.. Also wast management can be control with the a good facilitating and maintainance of the machines. I work and enjoy my duties and that is my strength while at work, also I do believe no problem is greater than knowledge, studies and retraining help operator to work along with civilization.. So, from my experience, no problem can be too much than knowledge and asking questions.am a professional also a learner when it come to solving problems and operating a machine and at every event that is more than me, I call for help and I keep going on.using perspnal safety aid are important to me and I feel hurting myself without them, also, my personal safety matirals are my first kit before carrying out of my duties, without them I don't like to work. I enjoy working with teams of operator that got knowledge than I do, also, I have learn a lot in doing team work. Tools.. my tools are my official matirals , I don't joke with them, also noting make job so easy for me like good tools and clean tools, so I do ensure that my tools are safe and in good order.payer.. I pray before and after my duty.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Shot houre
The overall management of the company is not encouraging. The HR and HSE departments are both weak. The casual workers are not properly treated. If the company is still kept the way it is, it will definitely liquidate in the nearest future.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Henkel?