Halliburton logo

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 6,236 reviews

It has been worthwhile working with Halliburton all these years

The thing I do is to go to my 'do list' and check out outstanding items that were not attended to the previous day. New tasks are also included. This is done to put me on track for the day's job. Thereafter, I reach out to my Boss and colleagues to know if everything is okay and if they got something I need to attend to. The training here is very useful. Although I still develop myself on the job. The management has been good, managing the affairs of the company. Listening to the employees' demands is quite tasking but they have lived up to the expectations of most employees. My relationship with my colleagues is cordial. It is one thing I will forever cherish in the work place. They have helped me to settle down well and always put me through when in difficulty. The hardest thing on the job is trying to satisfy everyone. As a human resource personnel, employees always come with different requests but not all can be met. A few of them hardly understand that but I have been able to find a way around that, and it is been working. The most enjoyable part of the job is to relate to employees based on their needs. The more I attend to their problems/challenge, the better I become. Their questions push me to want to learn more about different things, whether on the job or off the job.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Slow salary increment

Jobs at Halliburton