Gems Consulting Company Limited

Gems Consulting Company Limited Employee Reviews

Nigeria23 reviews

The work place culture and ethics are indeed second to none.

The work place culture and ethics are indeed second to none. Also, the management's democratic style of leadership is indeed great. I enjoyed my stay.

Challenging Environment, Always something to do.

Every day there is always a new client requirement, support to deal with, you may need to physically visit the client. I have learnt that you need to carve out your own success in life. There is no reason to fail, even when left alone with daunting tasks. My co- workers are caring people, i enjoy the team spirit Management is ok. Although many employees are not comfortable with appraisal system When you are asked to support a client and you are given absolutely no clue of customer's process flow. Working outstation, so much opportunity to go touring.

Pros

Free launch

Cons

Long Hours, No Overtime.

It gave me oportunity to travel round Nigeria

I started as a trainee programmer working on an ERP known as Navision Financials, i worked as a Network Engineer and System engineer theerafter. the beaty of working with GEMs is that being a consulting firm i worked for different companies and i traveled to so many states in Nigeria. The hardest part of the job is the salary, it was not encouraging at all.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gems Consulting Company Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Gems Consulting Company Limited Reviews by Location

• Gems Consulting Company Limited
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?