FrieslandCampina

FrieslandCampina Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
4.0Pay & Benefits

Peak milk is one of the best milk in Africa

Good character nice place to work with good health and good environment Friesland Capina WAMCO is one of the good companies in Nigeria that give you good health and PPE to work. Paying attention to you. pay your salary in time.give you there products in 2 or 3 month.if I get another over there again I will answer. thanks

Pros

Cons

Healthcare

Fun place to work, with opportunity to further your development at companys cost

Friesland Campania is a great place to work with excellent compensation packages staff welfare and good environment to achieve your job and career goals.

Pros

Free luch, montgtly product incentive ec

Cons

Health unsurance, medical and family health cover.

Its a good place to start life.

Its has a very good working environment.You can be sured of your overtime will be paid. There are incentive for good working procedure. Promotion and increase in salary.

Pros

Free launch

Cons

Medical I available

There product is second to none in the industry, good working environment, well package entitlement and salary scale. Top notch on employees welfare.Health insurance and pension. Efficiency

Pros

Sourvenirs, lunch subsidy

Cons

Healthcare

Yes, its a place of fun, via Md's Cup, talent shows E.t.c

Nothing much, it's a very fun place to be but so much high service notice me kind of stuff, and staffing is very defaulted if the person who recommends you is not strong enough then be rest assured that you'll remain as a contract staff for the rest of your Life.

Pros

800 naira is been deduct from your salary either eat or not

Cons

30min short break

Production shift leader in CAN Factory

I work as a shift leader in can factory department, i have 9 subordinate reporting to me, i work for 5 days in a week and 2 days off. Can factory department is a place where semi finished product its been produce such as can and lids. There is a different kinds of machines that will use to produce these product such as Pressing machines, liners machines, slitting machines, can-body machines, seaming machines etc. I operate shift work; morning, afternoon and night and also day duty sometimes. I learnt a lot at can factory i.e. how to work as a team, how to abide safety rules and regulation, how to perform first time right, how to be more proactive and how to produce quality product. The management are well organised, they bring the best out of me by providing the right tools for me to work and organised training to improve my knowledge. The hardest part of the job is when there is issues with the machine that affected my set target of the day and the most enjoyable part of it is when i am appraised with excel by the end of the year, when i have a job weldone from my boss and when there is a smooth operation efficiency.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

8 hours

A very productive and fun workplace.

Frieslandcampinawamco Nigeria Plc is a workplace that give chance for career progression on the job. Also have staff welfare, with good salary scale and on time salary payment.

Pros

Free weekly milk

Cons

sometime, short brake and end of the month entertainment.

Sales work is interesting but very tedious most times its from the management

Too tudious and high risk, no time for yourself, pressure is high, placed on target, if not achieved, no incentive. So you need to keep working harder, and there's alot of course. Compititors in the field. If you aren't smart and strong you will be defitted .

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Shortbreak

A nice place to work as the technological advancements is in line the current ISO standards

Job culture over time had become innovative, management style is also in line with current trend, though job security is no longer guaranteed, The salary is still competitive as compared with other FMCG in the company, but the company can still do better especially onstage remuneration and benefits

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Longer working hiurs

Productive and Fun place to work

* Productive and challenging environment. * World Class Operations management. * Desire to lead in the market place with and regard for employee well being. * Team spirit * Working under pressure * Salary + benefits

Job security and career advancement is encouraged

Working at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc is such a wonderful experience. Job security and career advancement is encouraged. Zero tolerance for impropriety.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Compensation

The productive there is so high. I enjoy working there

Working there is so hectic and fun. A lazy person can't work there. Am a contract staff there so the interest of people working there is not guaranteed and no job security

Pros

Free lunch that's all.

A productive multinational to work with in dairy companies

It is a place i learn to take rezponsibility for my machine and workplace ,and that hardworking pay in the long run though the reward of hard work is more work but it pays.Quality product and accident free environment has been our piority.

Pros

free lunches

A good place to work.

My work as a Dairy Extension Services provider and at the same time a Veterinary doctor is a typical field work moving from one region to the other covering long distances in the process. Fun and adventure filled. Since I love animals, treating dairy cattle is great fun, training of farmers individually and group gives me the kind of satisfaction I love. The hardest part of the job is dealing with rural Fulani pastoralists who find it difficult adopting modern dairy practices because of the pride they have in their old traditions that support nomadism, intensive system, not very good hygienic environment, milking methods, etc. It takes them so long time to adopt any new effective methods. I love driving, training of farmers, consultation/advisory services and meeting people.. My colleagues are dedicated, diligent, truthful, friendly, reliable and intelligent. My direct boss is knowledgeable and resourceful-I have learnt so much from him! He is also result oriented- he does all it takes to achieve set targets, a good Manager he is! The salary is not very bad but can be better. I have learnt patience, tenacity, problem solving prowess, determination to move on against all odds, being undauting when facing serious challenges-the callenges in the Nigerian dairy development programme are enormous and multidimensional.

Pros

Good official vehicle suitable for the kind of job

Cons

security challenges; relunctance to invest to improve extension services, etc

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FrieslandCampina. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• FrieslandCampina