FrieslandCampina

FrieslandCampina Management reviews

Nigeria44 reviews
A well organized place to work, management has a little control of the staff and treats them well. A company with lots of growth and potential with a good benefit
Pros
Good management
Cons
too competitive
Good working environment
Family friendly environment

Poor management structure
Fluatuate remuneration
Good career growth

Abandon hierarchy of career growth
I work as a shift leader in can factory department, i have 9 subordinate reporting to me, i work for 5 days in a week and 2 days off.

Can factory department is a place where semi finished product its been produce such as can and lids. There is a different kinds of machines that will use to produce these product such as Pressing machines, liners machines, slitting machines, can-body machines, seaming machines etc.

I operate shift work; morning, afternoon and night and also day duty sometimes.

I learnt a lot at can factory i.e. how to work as a team, how to abide safety rules and regulation, how to perform first time right, how to be more proactive and how to produce quality product.

The management are well organised, they bring the best out of me by providing the right tools for me to work and organised training to improve my knowledge.

The hardest part of the job is when there is issues with the machine that affected my set target of the day and the most enjoyable part of it is when i am appraised with excel by the end of the year, when i have a job weldone from my boss and when there is a smooth operation efficiency.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
8 hours
Job culture over time had become innovative, management style is also in line with current trend, though job security is no longer guaranteed, The salary is still competitive as compared with other FMCG in the company, but the company can still do better especially onstage remuneration and benefits
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Longer working hiurs
* Productive and challenging environment.
* World Class Operations management.
* Desire to lead in the market place with and regard for employee well being.

* Team spirit

* Working under pressure

* Salary + benefits
WAMCO is a great place to work. Good management, clearly defined career path. Winning mentality. Upper Management should expand product portfolio to explore new revenue sources.
Its indeed an admiring and challenging athmosphere to work,The management is fare in there own view and we work as a team and achieve as a team, God Bless WAMCO!!
Pros
Staff renumeration is marvellous
Cons
Daily lunch for all
Account office/Inventory management.frieslandcampina is a royal multinational company with H/Q in holland.i have worked in several department with whole lots of exprience.
I worked with well versed people in the area of manufacturing. Was involved in some inventory management, research analysis and partly with the manufacturing and quality control section.