FrieslandCampina

FrieslandCampina Employee Reviews

In actual sense is a nice place to work, from time memories they are operating as family company until recent time of which the management replaced
Pros
medical, lunch, access to loans and production incentives
Cons
production targets not easy to meet. Longer hours at work
I am a skillful machine operator, because I have work for so many years in company which make me to be skillful in operating any evap machine in a company.
Pros
There are so many advantages your can get from like improvement in the company
Cons
I am so skillful
A well organized place to work, management has a little control of the staff and treats them well. A company with lots of growth and potential with a good benefit
Pros
Good management
Cons
too competitive
My first day at work is amazing. I was introduced to series of engineering practices and most importantly safety at work. The HR team also take it as a duties to check the development of interns like me at their various department. The hardest moment at the company was when there was down time as a result of some major machines shutdown. But the most exciting moment was the closing year party. There was so fun.
Pros
Lunches is world standard
Cons
They dont joke with voilence at work.
It's one of the esteemed company with best culture environment. Friendly people, best GMP laboratory, good Managers, well equipped and what have you..
The royal company is the number one company that everyone dream to work, the dynamic team work with full of experience, the team and individual minds set is good to go
FrieslandCampina Wamco is an excellent company to work with, with amazing people. The work culture is one of a close knitted family, where the welfare of the employees is top priority
It was great working in Frieslandcampina. I worked with a lot of people from Europe which gave me the opportunity of gaining a lot of ideas and knowledge.
The company is a very good place to work with the best expirence i aquired. The company educate and make you a better person in life. Very good and perfect job environment to be.
There product is second to none in the industry, good working environment, well package entitlement and salary scale. Top notch on employees welfare.Health insurance and pension. Efficiency
Pros
Sourvenirs, lunch subsidy
Cons
Healthcare
Good working environment Family friendly environment Poor management structure Fluatuate remuneration Good career growth Abandon hierarchy of career growth
Working at FrieslandCampina is interesting because the organization introduces brilliant and innovative ideas every now and then. The work culture is such that allow for personal growth and reward hard work appropriately
FrieslandCanpina happens to be the best company I've never worked with. A day work always seems like fun bcus I learnt new things everyday. I'm One of their best direct Sterilizer operator and I enjoyed what I do back then. If I could wish for one thing, I will wish for the ability to work as a Sterilizer operator once again.
Achievement of target is paramount. Be prepared for emergencies with smartness to quickly deliver. Reporting of activities real time on, on time is never ending.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Promotion is political and not based on fairness.
FrieslandcampinaWamco Nig. PLC. Is the best dairy company in the whole of west Africa in creating both consumer and commercial-grade products, also ensuring improved hygiene practices and implementations.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Low manpower
Friesland camp in a WAMCO Nig PLC is a nice place to work as the staff sees each other as one family and support each other. Career building and educational development is encouraged as well
I have enjoyed most of the period I've spent here and all I can wish for is just to explore other places more and also try a change of environment and learn more values.
Pros
Free materials/products samples
Cons
Long hours of work
Nothing much, it's a very fun place to be but so much high service notice me kind of stuff, and staffing is very defaulted if the person who recommends you is not strong enough then be rest assured that you'll remain as a contract staff for the rest of your Life.
Pros
800 naira is been deduct from your salary either eat or not
Cons
30min short break
I work as a shift leader in can factory department, i have 9 subordinate reporting to me, i work for 5 days in a week and 2 days off. Can factory department is a place where semi finished product its been produce such as can and lids. There is a different kinds of machines that will use to produce these product such as Pressing machines, liners machines, slitting machines, can-body machines, seaming machines etc. I operate shift work; morning, afternoon and night and also day duty sometimes. I learnt a lot at can factory i.e. how to work as a team, how to abide safety rules and regulation, how to perform first time right, how to be more proactive and how to produce quality product. The management are well organised, they bring the best out of me by providing the right tools for me to work and organised training to improve my knowledge. The hardest part of the job is when there is issues with the machine that affected my set target of the day and the most enjoyable part of it is when i am appraised with excel by the end of the year, when i have a job weldone from my boss and when there is a smooth operation efficiency.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
8 hours
My day as Manager, Quality Control services starts with a review of the activities of the previous shift, continuous receipt and analysis of samples and ends with a documentation and release of conforming products. In general, I learnt a lot on the job and from formal training organised. I enjoyed the work hours and lunch time in a shared canteen where you could interact with other colleagues.
Frieslandcampinawamco Nigeria Plc is a workplace that give chance for career progression on the job. Also have staff welfare, with good salary scale and on time salary payment.
Pros
Free weekly milk
Cons
sometime, short brake and end of the month entertainment.