FHI 360 Employee Reviews

A good place for work
DATA ENTRY OFFICER, FHI360 (Former Employee) –  Orege, Ajegunle.November 29, 2019
Working with FHI360 was beautiful because I get to meet people who society has at a point turned their backs on, and give them hopes for living. The environment is quite conducive and co-workers and patients are just friendly. Management at the organization was strict as you've got to meet your target of registering a number of patients data in the database and the most enjoyable part of working there is the self respected everyone has for each other.
Something should be done to reduce the time between a project close out and take off of the other. Staying out of job is not a fine experience.
Thechnical Officer HSS/Lab (Former Employee) –  Lagos; NigeriaNovember 10, 2019
Just like I said above; The project close out duration is something I would love Fhi to work on. Presently have stayed home1year 3 months , and getting another job after staying long off job is not easy in my country moreover, there is a way there is a way that the workload does not give one room to make effort about another job.
its a learning process ...it was nice woeking with them
Volunter/ Case manager (Current Employee) –  bayelsaSeptember 29, 2019
Family health International is a nice place to work you get to. Learn.. Nobody is perfect and you get to exercise your hand of help to your clients... It is a great experience
Fast paced
Monitoring and Evaluation Technical Assistant (Current Employee) –  NigeriaSeptember 20, 2019
It's actually a good place to learn quickly and push yourself to the next level. But they rather employ people on contracts so they don't get to enjoy the benefits of anything.
Learning and Development
Associate Director, Finance (Current Employee) –  Abuja, NigeriaSeptember 13, 2019
We normally are expose to new knowledge by the organization or self learning. Self Learning entails some staff taking the leading in sourcing knowledge and teaching the team
Lovely place
Tb/HIV Referral Coordinator (Former Employee) –  LagosAugust 31, 2019
I enjoyed working at FHI 360. It really was a drilling ground in public health and work ethics . My supervisors where strictly professional yet down to earth. I made friends who turned family and a whole new memories I would always cherish. I enjoyed going into the community, doing field work and most especially relating with the indigenes of the area.
Educative
Data Entry Clerk- Surulere LGA- FHI360/AHNI (Current Employee) –  Ikeja lagosAugust 18, 2019
working at Fhi360 would give you more insight on life and how to appreciate good health. Fhi360 is a place you can learn alot and gain more experience but you also have to give your best. some days can be very hectic thats the hard part but generally its a good place of work.
Cons
short breaks
Speed, Excellent and Teamwork
Data Entry Clerk (Volunteer) (Current Employee) –  AbujaJuly 16, 2019
Excellent work environment
Rapid and exponential growth in Data Management
Focused Leadership and Management
Awesome Teamwork
Overnight work where dead line is near
Love and Teamwork in the organization
A very fun, productive but stressful place to work.
Technical Officer 2 (Former Employee) –  nigeriaOctober 30, 2018
A nice but stressful place to work. Good for career development and growth Lots of training and capacity building. Opportunity to improve lives of vulnerable people. Nice colleagues. Focused mission.
Productivity
Community Health Pharmacist/Program Officer (Former Employee) –  NigeriaOctober 4, 2018
Great Atmosphere
Challenging Environment
Dynamism
Innovative Environment
Most enjoyable part: Meeting, Performance Review, Annual and Semi Annual Progress Reporting Periods
cordial work environment and challeging job etiquette that would make one aspire to do better
Technical Officer, Health Systems Strengthening (Former Employee) –  LagosSeptember 13, 2018
Working in the past few years in FHI 360 has honed my skills and expertise in diverse ways, I have been fortunate to work side-by-side with people of amazing skills and knowledge. I learned that doing great work is not an option, but a given,
Pros
in-office trainings and company travel-time
Cons
Monotony and conflicting assignments
Good
MAPS USAID PROJECT AS Driver (Former Employee) –  Area 3 garki AbujaAugust 13, 2018
a lot, working as a team is one, then been more pautual at work is key, finally working in international devlopment has always been my dream, because you get to meet with less previllage one and provide help or emmergence assistance to the one and the community at large
Productive and fun working place with great impact on emloyees life
Data entry (Former Employee) –  AbujaJuly 21, 2018
Entry of data been sent from the field on health and number of people who are sick and still at health facilities, and as well gives the full and central information on the health aspect of each state
productive and capacity building. builds character and encourages development
Technical Assistant, Clinical services (Current Employee) –  NigeriaMarch 26, 2018
learnt how to speak publicly, manage and interpret data.
friendly and respectful environment .
ability to work under pressure with short turn around time
Pros
good health insurance benefits
Cons
under staffed
Interesting and warm work place
Human Resource Consultant (Former Employee) –  Abuja and Maiduguri NigeriaFebruary 15, 2018
It was a Humanitarian consulting job that required travel to hard to reach security challenged areas. I learned a lot of qualitative and quantitative analysis and interviewing skills. I also improved my networking skills as I had to get details of other organisations in the same setting for a comparative analysis of their benefits and compensation schemes.
I met with the management weekly to update them on the findings in the field, they seemed quite responsive and were committed to improving conditions for the team. This impacted the workplace culture; care for community and collaboration. The hardest part of the job was the continuous sound shelling/Bombing in the war torn areas I went to. The most enjoyable part was to be engaged at improving the lives of the aid workers who worked round the clock risking their lives to help others.
Pros
Helicopter rides
Cons
I lived out of hotels and tents for weeks away from my family
An environment to learn new things
Data Support Officer (Former Employee) –  NigeriaFebruary 10, 2018
Encouraging and tasking, but brings out the best in you, giving one the opportunity to learn new things and always ready, bringing out ideas, assisting one another to achieve the target goal.
Pros
free training
Cons
short break
Productive and team work workplace
Database officer/ Monitoring & Evaluation (Former Employee) –  Nasarawa state NigeriaFebruary 3, 2018
Everyday at work was very challenging and interesting. Term of reference for every officers is define and straight forward. Ability to better plan to meet target and deadline. The organisation management is fantastic because everyone know what S/he is doing. the workplace was very conducive and staff opinion count in all transaction. Every part of my work was straight forward and I enjoyed every bit of it.
Pros
Simple organogram
Cons
Nil
Productive work enviroment with highly qualily staff
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Abuja, NigeriaJanuary 9, 2018
A typical day at work is very busy especially during month end closure

we learn HR, Operations management, Asset Management, Procurement, logistics

There is a Senior Management Team in place

the work place culture is diverse, respect to gender and and divers culture.
Pros
Interesting work environment with staff from different countries
Cons
Long hours of work during month end and year end closure
Productive to an extent and low fun in work place
Patient monitoring and management (Current Employee) –  Nigeria, bayelsa, yenagoaNovember 24, 2017
The job on the average allows opportunity for social interaction, some form of proper management is exhibited by the management. There are instances of monitoring exhibited by some authorities of the management. In all I give then 69% for productivity.
Pros
Non
Cons
Short break
Productive and fun
Data entry clerk (Former Employee) –  Maiduguri Borno StateOctober 31, 2017
Working with FH360 was challenging thus fun i was able to learn a lot from the staffs they were friendly, was loved because of my ability to create solutions to problems and also I was a fast learner.