FHI 360

FHI 360 Employee Reviews

Fun workplace, great team

Very good place to build one's career, plenty trainings and materials packages.The managers are very understanding and all staff are being carried along. No room for laxity Great people.HR teams are quite professional and approachable

Pros

Good pay, trainings, great staff welfare

Cons

Career Growth is limited

Innovative

Working with Fhi360 was really a game changer for me. I was give the opportunity to learn new things when it came to personal health and how to also manage other people's health. Thank you FHI360

fun place and very productive

A place to learn and grow our mind set, understanding the value of life as a whole. It's a place where different people and backgrounds come together to achieve a purpose. It is a good place to work.

Pros

free transport

Excellent and productive

A good place for anyone interested in career progression. You learn lots of things. It’s an international NGO that is well recognized the world all over.

Pros

Welcoming in all things

Cons

Contract

FHI360 gives you the opportuinty to learn and unlearn, builds your capacity.

Family Health International offers one the opportuinty to grow as well expose you to the world away from you.Though most of their opportunities are contractual, and very short.

Pros

Car hires, lauch.

Cons

Delayed payment of wages and EA's on trip enbacked upon, and above all short contract duration

Excellent

Working environment is not like normal or causal working environment, goal oriented, result driven, Excellent, satisfactory.I learn on work everyday.

Task and Result Oriented Environment

I was privileged to work as a consultant in the office in Anambra, Nigeria during the SIDHAS project. Every single employee is mission-oriented and organized.

Pros

Allowance paid per day on long distance travels for field work

Cons

For very serious individuals

creative and productive

there work is challageing but i like the fact that they make me more creative and active more about working in a team. i learn more about health care and more about HIV.

Being in the field tracking/linking up client

Sometimes very tedious to track/trace those client where they are at a particular moment and the ability to convince them to follow you to the Hub for refilling, most of them were encourage by a way of giving out some beverages and food item before following us

Pros

Bus made available for quick response

Cons

Nill

An exciting place to work

FHI360 is a rewarding palce to work with alot of opportinities for career advancement due to numerous flagship projects being implemented. Although it may be a bit difficult to secure a job offer, working at FHI360 is worth every attempt.

A great place to work

FHI360 is a place where employees feel like family. It is challenging and fast paced. Many opportunities for career progression exist and we see lots of employees working there for more than 15years.

Educative and experienced environment

The work was so challenging and educative having cycled by good and motivative team. The hardest part of the job was a security challenging during the period.

Much workload with little pay

It was a great opportunity for it is my first development work experience. I was trained on my expected deliverables and I sent a weekly report on my deliverables

Pros

First experience

Cons

poor working environment

Great learning and exposure to development work.

A great place to learn and innovate. Good team work and work relationships that lasted long after my time in the organization. Would definitely recommend.

productive with great experience of meeting people

its was a nice experience working with FHI360 giving you a good public health experience. getting to relate with different people with different mentallity. it also gave a good exposure to councelling, takling to people living witu HIV to stay on drugs(ARV)

Nice place to work

Generally, an excellent workplace Job work/life balance Compensation/benefits Job security/advancement Management Job culture Generally, an excellent workplace

A good place for work

Working with FHI360 was beautiful because I get to meet people who society has at a point turned their backs on, and give them hopes for living. The environment is quite conducive and co-workers and patients are just friendly. Management at the organization was strict as you've got to meet your target of registering a number of patients data in the database and the most enjoyable part of working there is the self respected everyone has for each other.

its a learning process ...it was nice woeking with them

Family health International is a nice place to work you get to. Learn.. Nobody is perfect and you get to exercise your hand of help to your clients... It is a great experience

Fast paced

It's actually a good place to learn quickly and push yourself to the next level. But they rather employ people on contracts so they don't get to enjoy the benefits of anything.

Learning and Development

We normally are expose to new knowledge by the organization or self learning. Self Learning entails some staff taking the leading in sourcing knowledge and teaching the team

Lovely place

I enjoyed working at FHI 360. It really was a drilling ground in public health and work ethics . My supervisors where strictly professional yet down to earth. I made friends who turned family and a whole new memories I would always cherish. I enjoyed going into the community, doing field work and most especially relating with the indigenes of the area.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FHI 360. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• FHI 360