To contribute my quota in achieving the aim of Fhi360 which happens to be my passion as well. Improving lives.
Am passionate about good living of the people which happens to be the aim of Fhi360 which is why am interested in joining them in improving lives.
To contribute to humanity. It's my passion
I like to serve FHI 360 to enable me contribute my quota towards the organisation's aim to achieve its corporate goal.
I like to work for FHI 360 to increase the bottom line of the organisation by serving it to achieve its corporate goal
I like to add value to the organisation.
I like to add value to the organisation by serving with all my strength to enable it achieve its corporate goal.
I like to add value to the organisation by serving with all my strength, to enable it achieve its goals
To add value to FHI 360 by serving the organisation with all my strength which will enable it achieve its corporate goal.
My passion about life is helping and being a reason for someone's happiness. Giving selflessly to humanity. FHI 360 is a humanitarian service based organization and my passion aligned with their goals.
Being a volunteer to FHI 360 is my dream and the zeal to do more would come naturally without waiting to be motivated.
- What interview questions do they ask at FHI 360?6 people answered
- How was the working hours6 people answered
- How to get job permanently with FHI 3604 people answered
- How to get employed with FHI360One person answered
- What is the duration for for the job? "Technical Officer Pharmacy"
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview