The aims and objectives of the organisation. The knowledge of the profile of the organisation.what the candidate can offer the organisation
Interview questions can include suitability of candidates to work with it. Knowledge of the candidate about the organisation's job. Ability of the candidate to serve it satisfactorily.
Interview questions can include the candidate's knowledge about the organisation, suitability of the candidate to work with it. Knowledge of the candidate about its job . Ability of the candidate to serve it satisfactorily.
Questions asked may include suitability of candidates to do the humanitarian jobs which the organisation is doing in line with its objectives.
To care of people living with HIV/Aids making them know that they are as normal as every other person out there.,that stigmatization and isolation is not important.
Aim and objectives of the organization
Full meaning of M&E
Health related questions
- Why would you want to work at FHI 360?17 people answered
- How was the working hours6 people answered
- How to get job permanently with FHI 3604 people answered
- How to get employed with FHI360One person answered
- What is the duration for for the job? "Technical Officer Pharmacy"
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview