Working hours in Nigeria is 8 hours daily, 40 hours weekly. If there is need to work more than 40 hours weekly it will be done to enable the organisation achieve its corporate goal
Eight hours daily for five days a week is the working period in Nigeria. If there is need to work more hours to meet the target of the organisation, it will be done.
In Nigeria, daily working hours is Eight daily for five days Monday to Friday. This is good enough. But where necessary to meet organisation's targets, extra working hours can be done.
I submitted my application at the organization's place of work, I was invited for an interview, I honoured the interview and answered all the questions thrown at me, a week later I got a mail from them for training.
Eight hours (8) working duration is better.
Excellent, except when we have to stretch to meet deadline
- Why would you want to work at FHI 360?17 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at FHI 360?6 people answered
- How to get job permanently with FHI 3604 people answered
- How to get employed with FHI360One person answered
- What is the duration for for the job? "Technical Officer Pharmacy"
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview