ExxonMobil
Coronavirus update
Information from ExxonMobil:

ExxonMobil Employee Reviews

Nigeria95 reviews
ExxonMobil is a oil company that have bless the life of many people in the society including my very salf,
At the beginning of every year the company encourages the workforce by starting with safety, work as a team by creating an incident free environment

The company reviewed staff salaries year and paid salaries on time, enhanced good working relationships with the supervisors.
The work environment is very conducive and the fact that they are particular about both on the job and off the job safety of personnel makes it a good place to work. You work across discipline and interact with the people from various culture around the world. Integrity is the watch word both in operation and managements.
Working in ExxonMobil Nigeria is a great place, have programmes like cultural diversity day with different employee show casing their native(cultural) dressing within the office for a particular day, with the management supporting cultural diversity among all employees. My job is relatively import and timely to support operation, but the hardest part of it is that every job needs it's deliverable like yesterday, time is not on my side. The company as provided and equip me with all tools to make life easier at the office.
Pros
No comment
Cons
No comment
I worked with ExxonMobil for 34 years in Beaumont,Texas. I was an operator and then start up operations and then oversea in Chad, and Angola and then Nigeria. Worked as start up and then operation Advisor.
nice place to learn, excellent team members, great skills learning atmosphere. not good in hikes and packages. management is competitive enough. nice work culture.
ExxonMobil is a perfect company for growth for an up & coming professional. They offer opportunities to work in different areas of the company. They also offer the opportunity to travel and learn from their numerous work locations around the world
My role involves interfacing with lots of people. A day at work starts at 5am till 10pm with almost 500 mails and same amount of calls with 100 approvals to be given for access entry for personnel and trucks into the terminal and process areas. several meeting 2-10 in a day depending on priority issues. regular walkthrough the plant to meet and see people at work and their compliance with work management system.
the most enjoyable moments are when we achieved tanker loading successfully thus adding value to the company bottom line.
Very efficient with every work details. Every job is properly supervised. The work hour are reasonable, the pay is good and the boss is strudy, leaving no room for errors
I had a wonderful experience working at Exxonmobil, it's a fun place to work. The work environment is comfortable, the people are collaborative and room exist for growth.
Am lucrat prin ILF Consulting pentru mai multe proiecte pentru Exxon Mobil in perioada 1998-2006.A fost o placere.Adevarati profesionisti.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ExxonMobil?
Working at ExxonMobil helped open doors to learn new things and the training given to me helped me get my current job.

The workplace is conducive and comfortable, management paid attention to the personnel welfare and remuneration was top quartile and paid on time. Great place to work
It is a good experience, an opportunity to learn and grow. Just keep working hard and abiding by business policies and procedures. Thank me later. Keep pushing.
Wonderful place to work. Good work/ life balance.
Top management.

Easy going and very intelligent people all around.

Lots to learn, continously innovative.
I honestly didn't work as a staff but worked under a third party contractor but what I know about ExxonMobil is that they treat their employees with care.
Room for improvement and implementation of few good policies with utmost respect for employees.
I hard great time and a lot of exposure and experience working with Exxonmobil.
Nice place to work . A lot of Diversity and inclusion . Good working culture. Safety is first priority, and will never be compromised at the expense of Oil Production. Employees go through rigorous training both on the job and formal training
A good work environment with international exposure, but management has poor attitude towards employee welfare. The general perception is that the company only cares about the job.
Exxonmobil is a much desired place to work. It is known for making employee happy and wanting to stay because work/life balance for those who need it is achieved.
ExxonMobil has a good salary/benefits package for employees

It has also a good management structure and a good job culture.
I work diligently where i previously worked because it was a very conducive environment and i get promotions every time i'm due for it..Also they pay me very way with a very good salary and wages plus other benefit
I which to work in exxonMolib again if l have the opportunity during the priod have been with them, l have good comendation and work experence on HVAC TECHNCAIN, and if there is good organisation l will still like to work with good offer.
Fast paced and complex working environment. Work environment teaches you to push boundaries and overcome any obstacle. Management can be quite unemotional.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ExxonMobil. Our community is ready to answer.
1.6K