Etisalat

Etisalat Employee Reviews

Nigeria34 reviews
Very fast paced environment. I got to meet a lot of people and business due to the nature of my job, and I found that pretty interesting. Great colleagues to also work with.
Pros
Health benefit, great bosses
Cons
Typical politics in Nigerian companies, slow advancement
The job is hard but its fun when you interact with someone you don't know, sometimes its get hard nearly to give up but its the job I fully apply for.
A company where work and play is infused to get the best out of their staff. Exams are put in place quarterly to test the capabilities of staff.
Great work ethics. All staff are treated alike without prejudice or discrimination. If i had another opportunity, i would definitely work here again.
Pros
Flexible off days.
Cons
Work every holidays
The salary wasn't impressive compare to the task and the structure claims to give room for advancement but relatively tight. In the overall, I will rate my experience as a fair one during my stay in the company.
It was great honour for me to be there one day, That’s unforgettable when they awarded me as atop performer. They have the best staff, management, but it’s time to move on
enjoyable part of the job is giving customers different kinds of deals ranging from home to phone plans. hardest part of the job I would say is getting customers to fill out a survey after satisfying their needs.
Hardest part of the job is movement from one location to another.
Fun of the job is you get to travel to see different places.

Convincing of customers
Really Enjoyed my stay here. It was the best place to garner knowledge and showcase your innovative skills and creative minds.
I love that the upper management gave room for junior team to demonstrate their skills and also coach them
Pros
Airtime bonus, Bus Service
I have built an illustrious career spanning the United Kingdom and Nigeria; I have been fortunate to gather the much-needed experience including leadership to prepare for a role like this. I am a driven individual, result-oriented and have demonstrated outstandingly in every job function I have had to undertake over the years. In addition, I believe I will enjoy it - I love and enjoy sales because of the new challenges it brings on a constant basis. When you love what you do, you excel at it
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No travels
Stressful day, opportunity to inform people about the product.The hardest part of the job is convincing people to participate, while the rest was fun.
Here you will meet the best minds in the Telco operator space. A typical day will involve Network Analysis, Network Performance Assessment, Generate Work Orders for implementation. The company also gives you chance to grow and further your career. The work culture is also friendly and open. The most enjoyable part of the job will be providing solutions that customers needs.
Etisalat helped immensely with my Human Relations skills. They helped me relate with people better and also connected me with powerful people. I really loved working with Etisalat
Pros
Connection and movement
Cons
Short breaks, poor health care and poor payment
Extracting & analyzing business kpi's which involve acquisition, recharges, revenue, churn, returnees & closing base & how this affects business performance.
Trend analysis to observe patterns and spot outliers for quick resolution to customer issues.

Executive management dashboards for senior management.

Reporting of different products and services the generate incremental revenue for the business
Pros
long yearly holidays
Cons
a lot of stakeholders to manage
Work environment is good. Company provides competitive package and learning opportunities. The only problem is uncertainty in the job environment, and different classes of employees based on their nationality.

Otherwise UAE is a great place to live, and work. Almost the best place to be.
Solve customer problems over the phone which involves talking to customers for more than 6 hours which is tedious, but the working environment is healthy, and I have learnt more on analytic thinking and solving problems in a short period of time.
Pros
Organized system
Cons
Exploitation
While I managed two branches, the corporate office was putting pressure employees to sell products customer didn't need. Never the less, cool place to work and provided a competive incentive for employees. Recognizes hard worker.
Working at this organization was OK. you learn but you have limits to what you can do at your given position. the work place culture was really good, they held a lot of team bonding programs and meetings for employees
Pros
fun environment to work in
Cons
the management look down on lower emploees
Every day was fun and hectic though. Always had to work the extra bound to meet specified Keep Performance Indexs (KPIs). Management team so friendly.
Pros
wonderful take home pay, great working environment
Cons
strick work targets (though it helps to make employees hard working)
Write report on daily customer issues. Balance sales account for the day. Attend and resolve customer issues. Geek and repair device. Configure device to browse over the Internet
Pros
Free calling units
Cons
Long hours and no holiday
The attitude in the organization is passion for excellence, team spirit and empowering our people while ensuring customer satisfaction.
•Review research reports and get briefs from internal clients
•Making presentations to top management and deciding what is business critical

•Management was to top heavy and seniority driven

•Co-workers were collaborative but sometimes political in their behaviour

•Getting people to buy into what was necessary. People could be unobjective sometimes

•Designing new products and measuring brand performance
Pros
Annual Bonus incentives and Salary review. Got phone bills paid and medicals for family
Cons
Seniority was excessively emphasised
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Etisalat. Our community is ready to answer.