Very busy with high expectations and daily targets
Accounts Officer (Current Employee) – Abuja, Nigeria. – March 22, 2014
- Typical day is busy where staff (of over 20 Directorates) follow-up on current and past travel claims and also hours spent on reviewing and analyzing staff and Liaison office's documents, attend to urgent request by Principal Accountant or Director of Finance
- I have learned perseverance on the job, organizing and prioritizing my work while mastering my job so well for optimal performance and productivity.
- Management team is rotated every 4 years and we always have new policies introduced.
- My co-workers, a multi-cultural bunch, fun to work with both male and female, cooperative, team spirited.
- Having to go through every bill and receipt on a bulky justification to generate data for analysis.
- Analyzing data when extracted using excel and I get a bit of fresh air when in the air while on official mission / trips to other West African Countries.
Annual Leave, Medical Insurance, Education Allowance (Up to 4 Children)
Short Annual Leave (Allowed due to nature of job)