Deloitte

Deloitte Employee Reviews

Nigeria38 reviews

Found 38 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,412 reviews

A great place to work learn and grow in a global organisation

The assets of the organisation and collegiate environment made all the difference.Although it is a big company, you get the feeling you are in a start up as you are encouraged to build your team and your book of business.

Pros

Access to support from colleagues in all parts of the globe, Very innovative offering, Good remuneration.

Cons

Long hours Culture slightly different in different country offices

Decent Place to get your career started

The hours are insane, work life balance is almost non-existent but it’s a great place to start your career and learn a lot about the field you’re in.

Tasking and draining

Tasking and draining. Work never seems to end because there are not enough staff for the projects. Staff are constantly under pressure and demoralized

productive

it was profitable and interesting. i made new colleagues .it built me in aspects such as ;money,communication,time management,resilience,numeracy and so many other aspects

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long journey

Exciting place to work

Deloitte is a great place to work. At Deloitte, employees are exposed to directing interacting with different employees with a great pool of knowledge.

Productive workplace

My stay in Deloitte has been the most productive ever. The day is usually action-packed and busy and you do a variety of things every day. There is a learning culture in the firm which makes the work more enjoyable.

I like to continue working in Deloitte

After joining Deloitte Nigeria in January, 2019, I liked the environment and the work culture. The assignments and engagements were interestingly challenging and clients’ expectations were met. I’m in the US on a green card status and would like to continue in Deloitte, US as I have the requisite skills.

productive

Challenging and interesting at the same time Team collaboration is ensured Quality of deliverables is ensured Entrepreneurship is critical for business afvancement

A lot of opportunities for professional and personal development

Most enjoyable part of the job is the brainstorming sessions to solve client issues and the rush to meet deliverable deadline Hardest part of the job is the long hours! especially given that the salary does not measure up with the time spent on the job

Pros

On the job learning

A good place to work

Excellent in terms of training, international exposure and management's commitment to career advancement. Highly competitive salary for an accounting firm.

Pros

Trainings and exposure

Cons

Long work hours

Working in Deloitte Nigeria was a great experience. The people and management made the work environment pleasurable. They provide a quality and wealth of knowledge that encourages clients to rely on the expertise displayed. You

Okay place to work

Its an enjoyable place to work. However, the late night work makes it a little difficult to have a work life balance. The energy from colleagues is great though with people sharing different perspective about work and life

Pros

Smart People

Cons

Late Night Working

Team Work

I love the team work. I have been exposed to various aspects of auditing, taxation & consulting. There are lot of things to learn and advance in your career. There are challenging times but they are all part of the stepping ground to advancement.

Pros

Team bounding

Cons

No job security

A commendable global brand

An excellent place to work. If i were not relocating to Canada, i would be glad to remain and employee of this brand. Result driven environment with great opportunities to learn and grown. The firm is rich with employees from diverse background. The management culture of inclusiveness is highly revered.

Strong brand and great place to learn

No better place to start your career. Excellent learning ground and exposure to a lot of industries and knowledge. Long hours can be a pain. Overall a great time.

Rewarding place to work

This is a place to grow ones career,better training,nice and serene working environment. Review files,prepare bank reconciliation,reconcile payroll.

Excellent Work Culture. A good place to work. Typical day at work includes business meetings, team meetings, preparation of reports and financial analysis and presentations.

A challenging but really productive place with great people

My time with Deloitte Nigeria has been the most impactful in terms of knowledge gained so far in my career. A tough but highly rewarding environment with the smartest people

Great place to learn and kick start your career.

Deloitte is a great place to kick start your career. It has it’s busy period, but on the overall it’s fun with a great team spirit. There is also time allocated for team bonding.

Great place to learn with a lot of knowledge moving around

I love working here but the pay can't be compared to the work. Great place to start your career though. I love working here I must say again. Learnt alot.

Career advancement and knwoledge expansion

A wonderful place to work with numerous growth opportunity, and a wonderful culture for learning with a right incentives and good management! A perfect place to kickstart an accounting career

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6K
4K
1.9K

Deloitte Reviews by Location

• Deloitte
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?