CornerStone Staffing Employee Reviews

Conformable and wonderful process. Love my recruiter!
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 24, 2019
I can't say more about my recruiter. I was returning to Cornerstone and she provided open arms and gave me positive and sound advice about getting a position. Thank you Cornerstone
Fun Work Environment place
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  7474 shoreline Dr Stockton, Ca 95209June 20, 2019
They are very nice and will place you at a job fitting your desire. if you have any problems with the job just notify your recruiter. They will place you in a good environmental place.
Pros
bring your own lunch
Cons
lunch breaks are 30 Minutes
Great company
Supply Chain Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 18, 2019
My account manager was outstanding they only negative thing I have to say no vacation time earned whatsoever but a great place and great staff! Always eager to help you.
Pros
Find you a job
Cons
No Vacation Time
Staffing Agency
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 14, 2019
This is a staffing agency and with a staffing agency you work a variety of assignments where you use alot of skills that your gained over the years. Banking, customer service skills, comnputer skills, team building, and software packages that or for several companies you learn to work with that could be used at some time or another for additional companies.
Leigh Cooper is the best!
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 10, 2019
I was placed at my assignment by Leigh Cooper on December 11th 2017. Now fast forward a year and six months later. I will no longer be a temporary employee I will be permanent. (In a different department) Leigh has been extremely helpful and understanding throughout my whole cornerstone employment. She motivates you and always checks to make sure you’re doing great. You just don’t find genuine people like that anymore. I would definitely recommend cornerstone. Maybe I’m the future I can use their services again.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
The work environment changed drastically and not in a good way.
had a different place to work
Data Collector (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 6, 2019
I worked in a different environment with different people loved every place that i was sent to it was always team players where we pulled together to get the job done
Pros
meet lovely people
Cons
was not on the assignment long enough
Productive place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Watauga, TXMay 30, 2019
Not a lot of room of growth bu other than that everything was fine. I do recommend asking ahead of time if the position has room of growth if that is something that you are interested on doing.
Barely Hanging On
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  TexasMay 30, 2019
I have worked for Cornerstone staffing since March. I have been given nothing but the run arounds with this temp service on Mercantile Plaza, in Fort Worth. I've had to do the majority of the reaching out inquiring about positions. When you send them jobs that are "Available" there is always an excuse as to why you can't be placed. (it ended, no longer available, or you don't have the experience) However, my resume shows plenty of experience and the jobs shows available on the Job Board. I could go on and on but they basically place you where they want. I'm still waiting on a job placement. They really drag their feet or simply can't keep up with their employees in this office.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Callbacks, Job Placements, Management keeping their words
June 6, 2019

I'm sorry if you have not received the level of service you expected with our Central Fort Worth office. We work with hundreds of candidates and encourage every one of them to contact us once a week to keep us updated on their availability. It is not always a quick process to find the perfect match for our candidates and clients.

I just got hired today
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 30, 2019
I have not had any work experience as of yet however the staff at CornerStone Staffing was very nice and polite. They were kind and very professional toward all potential future staff
overall nice company
Temporary Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 22, 2019
I felt that overall they did a great job of finding me work. Some of the area were out of range and the pay was low but overall it was a learning experience and it helped me out, seeing that I had just moved here
Pros
na
Cons
na
Initial Impression---EXCELLENT
Clerical Associate (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXApril 18, 2019
I currently interviewed with CornerStone and was impressed with their processes and hiring strategies. They spell everything out and don't sugarcoat anything. Their expectations are clearly communicated.
Great Company
Social Media Agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 17, 2019
Great company to work for. Will place you in the right position based off what you're looking for and your experience. Its a great place to work and you also learn a lot to advance your skills. The recruiters are great!
Only care about their clients not employers
RISK ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 12, 2019
They allow their clients to have the only say. I had been emailing letting them know I wanted to switch jobs due to my schedule being changed w no notice and manager on job was picking w me
April 15, 2019

If you need to change jobs, please provide a 48 hour working notice. Once you have completed your notice, our recruiters will be able to discuss other opportunities with you. It is unethical to discuss other opportunities with our candidates if they are currently on an assignment through CornerStone Staffing.

PARALEGAL - LEGAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  North Richland Hills, TXApril 1, 2019
they were made aware that the employer was moving us to Downtown Dallas, and when inquired about obtaining a different position, they didn't want to assist, just said that you have to stay or quit.
April 15, 2019

Nice and professional work enivorment
ADVISORY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 18, 2019
The cornerstone office has a nice setup. They are very professional and welcoming. Texting area is separate from application waiting area which is a plus that way its nice a quite.
nice environment
Customer Service Representative, Fitness (Current Employee) –  Southlake, TXMarch 16, 2019
Was welcoming and inviting for the moment I walked in the door.
Application process was easy. Interview went really well and promising. I left there knowing my recruiter would help me find a great job.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Does not tailor to professional needs
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 13, 2019
Cornerstone does not tailor assignments to your professional needs. You can have years of experience in an area and they just place you anywhere within your industry to obtain their "staffing" percentage. Why have a salary expectation , if you are going to continually send potential candidates jobs lower than their discussed salary, it is a waste of yours and their time. Lets be fair, all was not bad but I believe as a seasoned professional - a headhunter would be way more effective. I believe this staffing agency is good for people freshly out of college or an individual lacking in work experience, "this will get your foot in the door". The narrative in which is always pushed.

Ending on a positive note:
Staff was fairly pleasant upon initially meeting
Office was clean
On-boarding process clear

In conclusion , I would say above all - people remember experiences and do not want to be treated like just a number.
Pros
Initial interview process ; initial meeting
Cons
low salary offers
April 15, 2019

Our customers dictate the kind of opportunities we have available for our candidates. Not every job is going to meet the expectations you have. If you are not interested in a position, you are free to decline. We will continue to offer positions to you based on your skills and preferences. Communication is the key.

Lack of employee respect
Receptionist, CSR, Data Entry, Clerical (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 16, 2019
They will give you anything if they have it. They could care less about you as an employee. Its all about their clients, regardless. Have to work a yer before you get a raise. then very small.25 cents
Pros
a job
Cons
loser
February 18, 2019

I'm sorry you did not have a good experience at CornerStone Staffing. If you would like to share the details of your experience with me my email address is debrah@cornerstonestaffing.com.

Be careful
Buyer (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 22, 2019
Cornerstone does not have your back. All they care about is keeping the money coming in from their clients. Employers are permitted to speak to you with total disrespect and if its brought to the attention of Cornerstone, they roll over to keep the client not the contractor.
January 28, 2019

I'm sorry you did not have a good experience with one of our customers. I would be interested in hearing more about your experience. If you would like to share the details with me, my email address is debrah@cornerstonestaffing.com.

WELCOME CALLS REP/CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 18, 2019
It's a.good.temp.agency to.help.you place you in jobs, and they are always willing to help, always available for any questions or concerns. Good people
Pros
Amazing temp agency
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CornerStone Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.