CornerStone Staffing Employee Reviews

Great place to get started
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXSeptember 17, 2019
Great company to work for. Will place you in the right position based off what you're looking for and your experience. Its a great place to work and you also learn a lot to advance your skills. The recruiters are great!
Friendly Environment Straight To Businesses
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 5, 2019
Very helpful associates, with a quick application process. Then your of to work in no time. Very professional and comfortable environment.
Thank You Cornerstone for giving me the opportunity to work with you all.
Very good people
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXSeptember 4, 2019
Nothing bad to say they were very good and respectable people! I’d recommend anyone to go there for a job. There’s nothing I think that should be changed
It was a Great experience for Me. I learned a lot from on the Job Training. I shared a lot of my Experiences with my fellow Co-workers...
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Ohio City, OHAugust 29, 2019
I Learned a lot of different things on the Job. I also shared some things on the Job. Over all it was a good Experience for Me I appreciate the time & Opportunity to Share my Experience with the Job.
They are willing to help
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 24, 2019
I enjoy working for Cornerstone, because when I moved to Vegas they helped me with an assignment to get acclimated and good paying assignments. Once I was dependable they granted me time to go home and move my family to Vegas. I informed them that I had returned they put me back to work.
Poor service and lies
Activation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 21, 2019
Was hired as an activation specialist for mobile support. Really hate how they have no communication with their clients. We were told by people already working there they would let us go with no warning and also politely asked our floor support and trainers and they said oh don't pay them any attention. 2 days later cornerstone calls saying im not needed anymore right before rent is due. Then had the nerve to call me and say they have other possible positions that are only like 2 or there's days for 3 hours who does that this was NY first attempt at a temp agency since I was new to Texas never again in life will I do that ever and even referred someone and the same happened to her and she's a single mom with kids and she took it pretty hard worse than me like I said never again in life
Official response from CornerStone Staffing
August 23, 2019

I'm so sorry your assignment was completed suddenly. That is one of the risks of working for a temporary staffing agency. We provide additional staff to companies that have ebbs and flows in their needs. The good thing is that we work with lots of clients and can offer you other opportunities.

CornerStone Got Me Where I Need To Be
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 15, 2019
Turnaround was quick and they got me back in the workforce as soon as possible! Everyone I interviewed with was helpful and there when I needed them if I had any questions.
Grest place to work, Very helpful
Associate (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXAugust 15, 2019
I've only been there for a short while, but they've already helped me through a couple interviews. They're a great avenue for finding a great place to work!
Temporary positions
Temporary Contractor (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX 76102July 19, 2019
I worked for a company doing Payment Processing in the AR dept. I truly loved my job here. The people I worked with were all awesome!
Cornerstone is a great place to work and they are good at placing you. However they frown on you for missing work even when it's out of your control. ie: sick w/ doctor's note, a death in the family, etc. They will let you go & put you as not for rehire on this.
Great company!
Outbound Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 3, 2019
I was very comfortable in the place and everyone was very efficient, friendly and fast-paced. Great customer service, smiling faces which I really liked!
Of all the Staffing Agencies, Nope
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXJuly 2, 2019
I've returned to this staffing agency one too many times. I occasionally find myself in need of quick work to fill gaps in between some of the less than happy times, work related. I could have done better in my choices but ive done what I've done. I didn't like the way the staff at main offices treated people, I also didn't like certain places they staffed to. GameStop comes to mind, as I was qualified to be turned over full time but a past mistake prevented that. My Cornerstone rep told me they'd hold onto my contract because things wouldn't change. A week later I was let go because of performance, while I was one of the top 5 performers on the line. Just saying, could be more professional. Could be more respectful. Could be more upfront and honest.
Conformable and wonderful process. Love my recruiter!
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 24, 2019
I can't say more about my recruiter. I was returning to Cornerstone and she provided open arms and gave me positive and sound advice about getting a position. Thank you Cornerstone
Great company
Supply Chain Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 18, 2019
My account manager was outstanding they only negative thing I have to say no vacation time earned whatsoever but a great place and great staff! Always eager to help you.
Pros
Find you a job
Cons
No Vacation Time
Temp
Chat Agent (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 14, 2019
I really like that they still had my information in the system, so even though I had to do some of the tasks again, I did not have to start all the way over from scratch!
Pros
Timely positions available
Cons
Low wages if you are used to higher pay
Staffing Agency
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 14, 2019
This is a staffing agency and with a staffing agency you work a variety of assignments where you use alot of skills that your gained over the years. Banking, customer service skills, comnputer skills, team building, and software packages that or for several companies you learn to work with that could be used at some time or another for additional companies.
Leigh Cooper is the best!
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 10, 2019
I was placed at my assignment by Leigh Cooper on December 11th 2017. Now fast forward a year and six months later. I will no longer be a temporary employee I will be permanent. (In a different department) Leigh has been extremely helpful and understanding throughout my whole cornerstone employment. She motivates you and always checks to make sure you’re doing great. You just don’t find genuine people like that anymore. I would definitely recommend cornerstone. Maybe I’m the future I can use their services again.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
The work environment changed drastically and not in a good way.
had a different place to work
Data Collector (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 6, 2019
I worked in a different environment with different people loved every place that i was sent to it was always team players where we pulled together to get the job done
Pros
meet lovely people
Cons
was not on the assignment long enough
Productive place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Watauga, TXMay 30, 2019
Not a lot of room of growth bu other than that everything was fine. I do recommend asking ahead of time if the position has room of growth if that is something that you are interested on doing.
Barely Hanging On
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  TexasMay 30, 2019
I have worked for Cornerstone staffing since March. I have been given nothing but the run arounds with this temp service on Mercantile Plaza, in Fort Worth. I've had to do the majority of the reaching out inquiring about positions. When you send them jobs that are "Available" there is always an excuse as to why you can't be placed. (it ended, no longer available, or you don't have the experience) However, my resume shows plenty of experience and the jobs shows available on the Job Board. I could go on and on but they basically place you where they want. I'm still waiting on a job placement. They really drag their feet or simply can't keep up with their employees in this office.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Callbacks, Job Placements, Management keeping their words
Official response from CornerStone Staffing
June 6, 2019

I'm sorry if you have not received the level of service you expected with our Central Fort Worth office. We work with hundreds of candidates and encourage every one of them to contact us once a week to keep us updated on their availability. It is not always a quick process to find the perfect match for our candidates and clients.

I just got hired today
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 30, 2019
I have not had any work experience as of yet however the staff at CornerStone Staffing was very nice and polite. They were kind and very professional toward all potential future staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CornerStone Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.