Coca Cola Nigeria

Coca Cola Nigeria Employee Reviews

Nigeria5 reviews
I was employed into coca cola Nigeria at a very tender age(17) years old. Immediately after my secondary education, my first opportunity to work with them was as a contractor , my duty was to sort chip neck bottle from the good ones before taken to the krones washing machines. I was picked out to become a staff by my supervisor who made me believe idea rules the world.I Leary a lot like operations and the handling and maintenance of the packing machine though it really not my duty but during my free period .the most enjoyable part was seeing my self falling in love with practical jobs like knowledge of operating those machines.
My typical day at work was when the generating set broke down at the middle of the night where we housed expatriates within the office complex.
L earnings: To always stock up materials in order to avoid disruption.

The management is fantastic and robust with a great workplace culture.

The hardest part of the job is when there is an emergency while the most enjoyable part of the job is relating or having interface with all associates and travelling abroad for courses/training and kickoffs.
Pros
Free Lunch / LGym
Cons
It was an organization with a future. And with a great amount of success and a huge project at the moment I believe it’s will still be moving forward..working with them made me improve in my listening and understanding skills and above all working with coca-cola Nigeria made me better person than I was and thanks to them..am now lol forward to my new job.
Pros
Free launch, maximum rest periods
The day start with Facilities Tour and outstanding tasks
Leadership

Very good management team

Dealing with Government Agents in Nigeria is the most complicated job

Project Management
Pros
Free Launch, Education support for Kids
Cons
Recurrent organizational restructuring
It was great to be part of the coca cola team in nigeria, a lot of motivation from my team meambers and boss,wonderful atmosphere , and lastly a place to grow in your career
Pros
Incentives