Citi Employee Reviews

Nigeria18 reviews
fosters team work
A good learning place. the management try to show equal opportunities and give every staff equal chance. a lot to be learnt from working with Citi bank
Excelente clima laboral, gran calidad de recursos humanos. posibilidades de crecimiento. buena remuneración y horario laboral.
Mi experiencia profesional, mis proyectos personales y mis estudios han permitido desarrollar conocimientos en atención y servicio al cliente, comercializar productos financieros, seguros, servicios, supervisión de recursos en equipos respondiendo objetivos y metas logradas , realizando fidelización e incremento de cartera,creación de nuevos proyectos, los cuales considero útiles para llevar a cabo esta misión.
On the job training and a lot of experience.
A typical day at work in Citibank is very fulfilling where you enjoy what you're doing. There's that spirit of professionalism at all levels backed with adequate in and out training programs which forms part of the culture of the this bank. There's this believe of professional and excellent service delivery which cannot be compromised, therefore you must work hard to accomplish this. It is a thing of joy that in this workplace hard work and accomplishment are highly rewarded.
Excelente banco
Muy buena dinamica para conseguir clientes exclusivos
Pros
Todos buenos
Cons
Ninguna
Chilled place to work
Citi is a good place to work and you are encouraged to explore new positions within and outside nigeria When I was there the pay was quite poor but i heard they have improved this.
Pros
work life balance, friendly work environment
Cons
low pay
buen ambiemte laboral
seleccionar el rollo de sobre luego para hacer las rutas,hay que ser minucioso para hacer ruta la direccion en la parte logistica muy buena con una cultura laboral muy profecional,la parte mas dificil era lidiar con las direcciones que dan muchas gentes aqui en costa rica, que al final todos tenian sus estados de cuenta
Diverse Organization with a Focus on Academia
Citibank is a training oriented organization that consistently updates it's processes to deal with industry developments. It also focuses places a large emphasis on diversity in terms of both staffing and customer base.
Fun
It was a nice place to work, am enjoying my workings with them.
It a place many people are playing to work.

They always give break for their workers to out and have fun.
Pros
Free launch
Cons
Healthcare
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Citi?
A place to work and learn
Spent a few weeks working here.
My job was fun though.

Involved supervising training sessions and ensuring everything goes well.

Working in a big organisation like Citibank can be a rewarding experience.

But my job was not a permanent one.

Therefore, I really did not enjoy it as much as I would have loved to.

besides, because it was a temporary job, the pay was low.
Pros
Free lunches during trainings
Cons
Work at odd hours
Empresa desafiadora e ótimo ambiente de trabalho
O Trabalho era dinamico, desafiador e as pessoas com qual trabalhei sempre me motivaram, demonstrando espirito de equipe. a gerencia administrava com transparencia, motivação e buscava incentivar boas práticas de trabalho.
Excelente lugar de aprendizaje y relaciones internas y externas
Amplitud de trabajo que requiere toma de decisiones, crecimiento personal, intelectual, amplitud de criterios para consensuar la correcta decision.
Pros
estabilidad y posibilidad de desarrollo
Cons
Como toda Mega Empresa cumplir con muchas politicas internas del sector
Intense and fun place to work at
A typical working day for me is that I resume by 8:00 a.m, make sure continue my research on whatever my boss gives me to do for the day. I go for lunch by 1p.m. Several events may come up that may take me out of the office to attend to the department task. I close around 6p.m.
The management are extremely approachable and very interesting to learn from.
Pros
Free Lunch, People are willing to teach you anythings, you meet great people
Citi is a good place to work.
Citi is a good place to work.

Good management team with few bad ones. Bad work culture especially in Operations.

Benefit is not the best but also not the worst in the industry
Horario laboral que permite crecimiento personal
Es un área que tiene horarios perfectamente establecidos y es muy raro que se modifiquen, lo que permite realizar actividades extra con total dedicación, se da un buen ambiente de trabajo, las labores son muy sistemáticas lo que permite realizarlas a la perfección, permite desarrollar habilidad de análisis, control, orden y reacción rápida a contingencias y su pronta solución.
Pros
Horario, ambiente, actividades, ubicacion.
Cons
Prestaciones, sueldo, crecimiento, política empresarial.
A place for growth and international exposure
Get in the office and write out my to do list. Go for some breakfast and on few designated days have meetings in the mornings with the team.
Ensure that all the client calls planned and appointed for the day still hold. Head out to see my clients, to address issues, meet their needs as well, visit potential clients.

Head by to the office mostly after lunch, head to the cafeteria to have lunch. Get back to my desk, to document and process agreed proceedings from the meetings of the day.

Make necessary documentations. Set up appointments for the next day, Liaise with other department and teams to ensure the discussions held in the meetings are addressed and followed through with.

Head home by evening.

The best part of the job is meeting the needs of clients and adding value to their businesses.
Pros
Free good food
Unique experience!
I was privileged to interact with senior management and C-level executives as part of my daily responsibilities. I learned how to manage relationships with senior colleagues and bosses in order to adequately execute my job objectives.

I had some very great coworkers and i always looked forward to work each day.
Pros
Excellent exposure to industry best practices
Cons
Long long long hours!
Good offices
Travel schedule, calander planing, people management.

Acquired computer skills

Mixed cultural people to work with.

Thinking for my boss was a had nut
Pros
built confidence
Cons
free lunch
Review
A company that embraces equality and discourages victimisation, discrimination and in all develops every worker in the choosen line, department and career. Encourages good interpersonal realtionship among workers.
Pros
free lunch for staff of the week, birthday gift for birthday celebrant that fall within business days