Christ Embassy Church

Christ Embassy Church Employee Reviews

I joined Christ Embassy Church in 1999, and also the sound department at that time. Its just so awesome beening in the right place at the right time.Today I have worked deligently with mt team and the churct at large, am proud to be in God house and to be recongize in his presence. i currently head the Sound department with a large number under me. its just God all the way.

Good Place to work

The place was good, I had the opportunity to work selflessly with people from diverse backgrounds.

You need what we have!

Here at Christ Embassy we give peoples lives a meaning with the Word. You come to know who you are and come to terms of what belongs to you. If you need a change in your life, your are sick of any disease, or just want to belong to a church then Christ Embassy is the place for you.

Productive, work environment

A typical day at work i capture data, i learned to be very respectful, my co-workers are the best to work with we always have fun. the hardest part of the job is when there is more then usual data to be captured in a day. the Most enjoyable part of the job is the spiritual realm within the offices.

Pros

i get to be with pastors and wise people

Cons

only a few days a week

A Chance to better yourself each day of the week

Prior to every church service, we have to have a choir rehearsal each Saturday by 12.30pm. As the coordinator I have to have rota's of different members who would lead the praise and worship session each service whether Wednesdays, Sundays and once on the last Friday of the month. This job has allowed my people management skills to grow and to be strengthened. Having an assistant coordinator and some other staff working with me makes this job much much easier for as we work as a team and ensure that we communicate with each other.

Pros

doing what i love each week

Cons

challenging members sometimes

Church Setting

This is a volunteer work when i helped with administrative duties. Help process orders, maintain data base of thing church customers and members ordered or required.Take calls and redirect them as required to the other staffs of the church.Assist people who called in with various inquiries and requests. It is very enjoyable as it is more laid back. Staff gets personal and familiar with each other promoting a very happy environment.

Pros

relaxed, fun, joyful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Christ Embassy Church. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits