Christ Embassy Church

Christ Embassy Church Employee Reviews

I joined Christ Embassy Church in 1999, and also the sound department at that time. Its just so awesome beening in the right place at the right time.Today I have worked deligently with mt team and the churct at large, am proud to be in God house and to be recongize in his presence. i currently head the Sound department with a large number under me. its just God all the way.

This is conducive place to work. As an employee, you experience love like you have never felt before

Working for Christ Embassy Church helped me grow in many ways. I have the opportunity to interact with people of divers background, which has helped develop teamwork skill.

Productive and fun work place

In general, the place of work was a nice environment to be in. We had free hot chocolates and coffee. It was a free place of work but had rules and regulations and the staff is amazing to work with.

fun workplace

I work from because its a church so it doesn't require that much time. Going to bank is a bit difficult because I have to use taxis for now other than that its a fun job and its good for training.

productive and fun

An excellent atmosphere, being goal-oriented, learning to work with a team and being a good team player, management is supportive and encouraging and workplace culture is fun

Good

They gave me opportunity to explore. Though a lot of pressure were coming to me as technical person. On the field of network and software aspects. Most especially when we are streaming service worldwide.

Growth, progressive, fun work place

Wonderful place to learn and work. Management is excellent and able to suggest impute where it's needed. Working for this organization you will go upward and forward only.

Productive and life changing.

A typical day at work runs between four to five hours daily,a flexible one though. Since it is a church, I learnt different dance forms ranging from modern to traditional type of dance and how to minister with the dance routines there by, passing a message to the congregation of the church. The atmosphere was conducive and it was a family thing not necessarily a formal one. I enjoyed working at the Christ Embassy Church and never really encountered any difficulties per say since dance is what i love to do. I think the only challenge would be having to rehearse for more than the usual when we have an impromptu ministration and that is understandable. The interesting part of the job is getting to travel, experiencing another environment and most of all having the opportunity to minister to over a thousand of people through dance.

Pros

free transportation

Cons

short breaks

Great working condition

Great working condition . great working condition. very good welfare .Excellent in Organization . consistent training made me a better Pro. Management has good listening ear . Always willing to improve

Pros

free lunch

Productive, excellent and fun work place with free internet

Working in Christ Embassy is very enriching. You learn how to handle pressure with serenity, the atmosphere is one of love with colleagues, always helping each other and laughing together. You work from Sunday to Monday so it really builds resistance and special strength in you as an employee. Also translating messages to people who have language barrier is really gratifying, it's like being a blessing to them making it possible for their lives to be transformed by the content of the messages.

Pros

free laptop, phone and camera

Cons

health care

Productive and Interesting place to work

- it is a fast paced working environment - it teaches you how to multitask and be productive - encourages teamwork - provides the opportunity to learn new skills -

Pros

friendly working environment

Cons

there is a lot to do at once

very fun workplace

i have a very good time working with christ embassy church, it was actually a voluntear job but i love working with the people i work with. they are caring and they also prayed for me and help me with lots of materials needed for my education.

high pace

it was a very organized and professional environment. atypical day would be answering phone calls and booking appointments. there is always something to do

Pros

not too physically demanding

Cons

My good,worst day at work

Working with the above mention work places has really affected my life but positive and negative In the positive side I got to learn about people in their receptive attitude and how the behave,also learned how to work with people to produce a positive result Negative aspect human being are the hardest things to manage like learning to work with some people that their life styles is totally different from mine to all the same is it a good experience

Pros

Cons

13 Hours

Working at christ embassy was fun and good I had a good time working there,it really help to change my life,not only the salary but the word of God we listing to,before coming to work at christ embassy, my family couldn't afford three square meil a day,the salary helped to change things in our life's, it was fun,I never wanted to stop working there, just that another opportunity came up for me to move from Nigeria to togo

Very productive

It is a very interactive environment with collaboration with other teachers and parents. There is team work and love.Working in this company is very good and there is a lot of opportunities for training and development.

CEC is the best place to work at! I recommend it full on to anyone ans everyone!

I love my job , better yet I love working and communicating with others but sadly I had to relocate due to my Father's condition. If I were to do the same and provide customer service i'd indeed be grateful and successful. Thank you!

Pros

There was always a team work effort.

Cons

productive, positive and fun place to be

it was great working there, though it was a full time job, i still had had a great time there, i learnt more self development skills, time management, team work and unity with co- workers

Pros

free lunches and accomodation

Usher/ Technical

Usher/ Technical it is fun and good place to be, you get to relate and talk to the members of the church as and usher. the technical part i got to do projections and sounds and

productive and fun

Christ embassy church is a fun place to be, because one will learn more about God and also get the chance to meet different people from around the world.

productive and fun workplace

fun work place with supportive management, the most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside with my colleagues and learning a lot from them. There was a lot of variety in what I did each day, ranging from the monotonous tasks to new projects that were challenging and exciting.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Christ Embassy Church. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Christ Embassy Church
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?