Bridge International Academies

Bridge International Academies Employee Reviews

Good working environment, nice structure, wonderful area of location. Located in a serene place with good working conduction for staff and people in the office.
The company does not take staff welfare into consideration and information comes late. There is a lot of pressure without support. No caring for personal time.
Interactive section with pupils at all levels. Using a teachers pad to teach students and getting to know their abilities. A well structured environment for both pupils and teachers
Everyday is not the same and you have to be a problem solver with a different skills set depending on the situation at hand. I worked with different departments and I was given freedom to execute decisions in line with the company's goals and objectives. The downside is that you need to balance work with adequate rest. A lot of individuals are burnt out but take solace in the goals of providing world class education to indigent communities in the globe.
The organisation will challenge you to be the best at what you do. There are opportunities to learn as much as you can in the shortest possible time. Nobody has time to micro manage anyone. all hands have to be on deck working.
With the little time have spent in this organization, have learnt more on being a team player and have been enlightened in my various ways of life. The management are very effective and reliable and the workplace is conducive but the hardest part of this job is the time frame and you need to follow the lay down rules and follow instructions which I think is a great impact on me. The most enjoyable part of this job is that they make u open to different benefits and they will never owe you your salary.
Pros
Frer uniforms for the teacher e.g shirts and polo
Cons
Healthcare services
Bridge is full of fun loving people who are happy and willing to give back to the society, almost everyday is someone birthday and when I mention is a fun loving place. You now understand .
They hire some of the best staff. Ambitious people. Bad Work Culture. You'll burnout a lot of times. No opportunity for career advancement. Long working hours and meagre Salary.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Long working hours, poor salary
Ability to work under pressure and can work with less or no supervision. Ready to work with team players to achieve objectives and goals. Also the organisational set up is decentralised
Pros
Hardeorking
Cons
Laziness
It has helped me to develop my IT skills a whole lot. The passion behind the establishment has always been a driving force for every staff regardless of the pay.
Pros
Fun and challenging workplace
Cons
Stressful and poor remuneration