Baker Hughes Incorporated Employee Reviews

Found 35 reviews matching the search See all 4,900 reviews
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Certificado como operador cnc (Former Employee) –  Producción y fabricación de piezas en metalesAugust 15, 2019
Empresa sólida y confiable buen área de trabajo con mucha ayuda de parte de los supervisores y operadores
Pros
Buen seguro medico
Cons
Descansos a media jornada de trabajo
Excellent work envirenment
Senior Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Port HarcourtAugust 2, 2019
A world class work culture, environment & core values that places personnel interests first, before technology. A dream place for every professionals.
buen ambiente laboral, excelentes instalaciones
Asistente en el área de QHSE (Former Employee) –  Asistente en el área de QHSEAugust 1, 2019
Buen ambiente laboral con los supervisores y personal técnico; además dar capacitacion al personal para desarrollar mejor su trabajo.
Problemas de comunicacion operativa.
Ingeniero de Campo (Former Employee) –  Ingeniero de CampoJuly 12, 2019
Es una compagina buena, aunque aveces el personal, noe sta muy preparado, haciendo falta habilidades de manejo de personal y de Liderazgo.
Pros
Ceguro medio gastos mayores.
Cons
Las jornadas laborales son muy largas abordo.
Good place to work and learn
Surface Pressure Control Region Leader SSA (Current Employee) –  Lagos NigeriaJune 28, 2019
BHGE is a great place to work. You see professionals interacting without boundary. It is a place for fast pace leaders that are looking to make organisational impact. Training and development is a fundamental pillar and career development is self driving - no limitation. Compliance and QHSE are non negotiable.
Flexible, friendly and relaxed work environment
Regional Channel Sales Leader (Current Employee) –  LagosJanuary 30, 2019
I plan my schedule, work almost independently and with teams both directly and virtually. The work atmosphere is challenging, collaborative and fun. I love the fact that I am a flexible schedule as I can work remotely at home or from the office. Then I also have the liberty to plan my travels.
Pros
Strong brand, international and multinational environment
Cons
Some difficult colleagues which is common everywhere
Highly Productive and Efficient Work place
DRILLING FLUID LABORATORIES(Student Intern) (Former Employee) –  RiversNovember 16, 2018
I learnt a lot during my stay with the company that helped in my career. I met many great men and women, that not only helped me develop in my place of work, but also inspired my life in general.
Pros
Health insurance, transportation, prompt payment
Cons
Productive and a fun workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  NigeriaFebruary 27, 2018
Baker Hughes limited is a company with a very good job culture and tradition, working in a very conducive environment with all production comfort, and very encouraging managerial team
Pros
Free morning beverage, stock options
A typical day at work
Human Resource Business Partner (Current Employee) –  NigeriaJanuary 2, 2018
This cannot easily be defined as it starts with one thing and ends with another. It involves a lot of multitasking on deliverables whilst maintaining the open door so employees and people leaders can always walk in to air their grievances, suggestions, feedback or concerns. Several meetings are run during the day with centre of excellence teams across UK, Dubai and US varying from payroll to SAP system updates to compensation and benefits.
Pros
Not boring and a great way to learn to multitask efficiently
Cons
Meetings can sometimes drag on
Learning environment and build strong relationship skill
Credit Risk Manager-Account Receivable (Current Employee) –  NIGERIANovember 29, 2017
Learning environment and build strong leadership skill .
Most enjoyable part comes with my objective on cash collection and relationship with customer
Great culture, superb training and personal development opportunities
Channel Sales (Current Employee) –  Lagos, NigeriaAugust 29, 2017
Great culture, superb training and personal development opportunities.

I love the work environment, growth opportunities and potential to learn different parts of the organisation.

The leadership programs and training is world class
Average workplace with no extra challenge
Coiled Tubing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Port Harcourt, NigeriaJuly 28, 2017
I enjoyed my work time at Baker Hughes though I could not feel satisfied daily as I was not being challenged to push beyond my comfort zone and break new grounds.

The equipment were brand new and well suited for the job but the organization structure was below par as compared to my previous employers; Schlumberger.
Pros
Easy work shifts, salary
Cons
No mentorship, no defined career path
Good place to work in.
Field Engineer General- Applications Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lagos, NigeriaMay 7, 2017
Good place to work in.
Learnt taking responsibility and ownership of tasks is essential to delivering results
the management team are friendly and easily accessible
Well organized and friendly place to work
CT Field Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Porthacourt, Nigeria.April 18, 2017
It was fun working in an organized setting like Bakerhughes where everyone works as family. The work and objective are achieved as team and everyone respects one another.
Pros
Friendly work place
Cons
Nil
Muy buena compañia y trabajadores.
Field Operator II (Former Employee) –  Campo de OperacionesFebruary 14, 2017
Es muy buena compañía en casi todos los aspectos, sin embargo la estabilidad laboral se ve muy afectada cuando eventualmente baja el precio del crudo, problemas sociales ó gubernamentales.
Artificial Lift Field Specialist Consultant (Current Employee) –  NigeriaJanuary 27, 2017
A productive and fun place to work where learning and performance is the key to growth. My most enjoyable parts of this job are field operations, sales and clients interface.
Work at plant and rig site
MUD ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  PORT HARCOURTJanuary 24, 2017
Running mud checks and conditioning mud. Always adhering to safety.

We used mesophase technology to clean wellbore to enhance productivity.

There is risk of working in isolated areas.
Pros
making money
Cons
out of home
En Baker del Pertu se trabaja excelente solo difiere mucho el sueldo por el tiempo de experiencia de uno, es termino medio.
Especialista en Fluidos de Perforación (Former Employee) –  Especialista en Fluidos de PerforaciónNovember 22, 2016
Baker del Perú es una compañía excelente donde existe el compañerismo y la cultura laboral, ademas de los cursos que lleva en el transcurso de permanencia en la empresa lo cual hace de uno un excelente profesional. Lo interesante es que gana proyectos de años así uno se siente mas estable.
Ambiente de trabajo excelente y sobre toda mucha enseñanza
Ing de campo en Fluidos de Perforación (Former Employee) –  Ing de campo en Fluidos de PerforaciónNovember 22, 2016
Se aprendió muchas cosas para beneficio del trabajador, hubo compañerismo
Pros
El seguro medico que brindaba la empresa era al 100% excelente-
Cons
Realmente uno descansaba los días trabajados (1x1), eran pocas las veces que se salia del rol de cambio de guardia.
Oil & gas service company
Operation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Port HarcourtNovember 15, 2016
Internationally reputed multinational Oil & gas service company. Equal opportunity for all in this company. Excellent R&D and employee training programs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baker Hughes Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

51.8K