Baker Hughes Incorporated

Baker Hughes Incorporated Employee Reviews

Nigeria44 reviews

Found 44 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,715 reviews

Great company to work with multicultural and cross cultural, with a multinational gait for it's employees, will always recommend Baker Hughes as a great place to work

Pros

Learning

Cons

Complex

Diverse place to work

Typical day, come into the office, morning meeting, check mails, start up new tenders or continue working on previous once. meeting with stakeholders. Most days are filled with meetings and working on tenders. Working in Bakerhughes has its ups and downs just like everything in life. Overall, I would say its an experience worth having.

Very good place for career growth

One of the best multinationals to have a career. The management is good and staffs behave professionally. Although A lot of bias in recruitment which is based on indigenous employments.

There lots of working activities in the rig then

Baker Hughes is a good place to work especially when activities are active or on going. I recommend Baker Hughes as a good company for those seeking for servicing jobs.

Fast paced and can be very challenging.

Fast paced work environment but quite enjoyable if you have a good manager. You may get to visit other locations depending on your role. It can be very challenging but if you have a good manager, then it may be easier for you.

Productive, growth and fun work environment

Baker hughes incoporated is a well structured company and fun working organization,were managment cares about the workers.in baker Hughes incoporated your career growth is rest assuted.

Pros

Short breaks, Health care (HMO)

Cons

Free launch, staff bus.

Great place to work. Lots of tech to learn about

I had a good time at Baker Hughes, there is training opportunities to help you develop soft skill and professional skills. The company tries to promote safe work environment for all.

Pros

No free lunch except business assignment such as training and customer site

Cons

Over time is paid for

Desempeño basado en alcanzar metas competitivas

Trabaje en la empresa por 8 años, fue una de mis mejores experiencias en el campo laboral y desarrollo de ingenieria igualmente a nivel personal

Pros

Muchas ventajas

Cons

Todas las empresas tienen retos, que normalmente se superan

Development and exposure fun working place

A cultured atmosphere, working under strict safety and health standards. Human and capital development of great interest. Promoting team and collaboration between all production lines and management staffs and not management staffs

Pros

Training and sponsorship

Cons

Low HMO level approval

Yes baker staffs are family and are happy with each others and workers catch fun when it appropriate

Baker Hughes is a fine place to work and build a waxing career for yourself also be proactive productive to the society u live in . for me working at baker Hughes broadings my knowledge and gave me the insight and confident that i need to be a professional i desire.

Pros

Lunch time is observed

Cons

Every day Short break is observed and health care is good.

Gente responsable con su empleo

Muy buena empresa, un ambiente de trabajo agradable

A good place to work

So far its been ok., in Baker you must be ready to always deliver anf be proactive in delivering to the customer. Work enviroment is ok, it is freindly , but can be tensed when there is an urgent need to meeet up with deadlines and monthly revenue.

Pros

nil

Cons

nil

Productive and high spirit

Good team to work with but require more man power. I was able to carry our the Post Impact Assessment of a site that was to be transferred back to the Port Facility owners and the entire HSE team were quite helpful.

Fit and the Baker Hughes Brand

What do I think of Baker Hughes (BH)? Typical day at work: Left a job to join them. After 6 months of interview. Joined them and it was disorganized, going through transition and poorly managed. Right down to HR rep that never responds to emails or phone calls, unless alerted of a needed response. Spoke up to a couple of managers about the mismanagement. Nothing felt like a GE brand. Nothing of the precision, the methodology and the astute professionalism that one expects from a GE brand. Management: Apparently were not too happy with my complaints. 90 days later got fired (just before the Holidays) for speaking up about my dissatisfaction. They claimed "lack of fit." Meanwhile Fit supposed to be ascertained at point of hire. Had nothing to do with my work, work was superb. No substantiated documentation. Nothing. Hardest part of the job: Trying to understand the company's motivations. Simple tasks were difficult. Parking, printing, getting an assigned work desk, scanning, getting a badge, etc. Just the simplest of admin tasks. Enjoyable part: A few people who were migrated from GE who came with the enthusiasm and professionalism known to GE. Workplace Culture: Every single person in Compliance, HR, Senior Management, Legal, etc turned a blind eye to this firing. No regard for their corporate social responsibility in Nigeria or their quest to win bids with the Nigerian government. This is the type of employer BH is.

A good working environment. Good experience. challenging and competitive. They keep you on your toes. Management needs improvement though. All environment is okay

Good Work Environment

The group has great professionals from the executive level right down to the floor and the work culture is good. Management style is fair and work-life balance is very good.

Excellent work envirenment

A world class work culture, environment & core values that places personnel interests first, before technology. A dream place for every professionals.

Good place to work and learn

BHGE is a great place to work. You see professionals interacting without boundary. It is a place for fast pace leaders that are looking to make organisational impact. Training and development is a fundamental pillar and career development is self driving - no limitation. Compliance and QHSE are non negotiable.

Flexible, friendly and relaxed work environment

I plan my schedule, work almost independently and with teams both directly and virtually. The work atmosphere is challenging, collaborative and fun. I love the fact that I am a flexible schedule as I can work remotely at home or from the office. Then I also have the liberty to plan my travels.

Pros

Strong brand, international and multinational environment

Cons

Some difficult colleagues which is common everywhere

Highly Productive and Efficient Work place

I learnt a lot during my stay with the company that helped in my career. I met many great men and women, that not only helped me develop in my place of work, but also inspired my life in general.

Pros

Health insurance, transportation, prompt payment

Cons

Productive and a fun workplace

Baker Hughes limited is a company with a very good job culture and tradition, working in a very conducive environment with all production comfort, and very encouraging managerial team

Pros

Free morning beverage, stock options

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baker Hughes Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits