American University of Nigeria
American University of Nigeria Employee Review

A Technologically Based Institution

April 7, 2019
Its a growing University which places huge emphasis on its IT Framework to provide a utopic educational system in the region. Like all new organizations, management is still growing but I see great improvement. Work Life balance is a key requirement as well as all round learning. These opportunities are available to both staff, faculty and students alike.
Pros
A Learning Institution
Cons
Huge salary disparity
June 15, 2020
Working at American university of Nigeria was indeed a wonderful experience, where I get my first experience as working in an office filled with different people from different part of the country. It was really challenging at first trying to adapt to the official ways. But with time I picked up with the help of my Wonderful Boss and colleagues.
Pros
Collaboration, thinking outside the box, being optimistic, courageous, punctuality
Cons
High price of food at the cafeteria
January 17, 2020
Same location
Its an environment where things works. Friendly coworkers. There are a lot of opportunities to gather experience and grow professionally.Great colleagues, Gym access and Constantly growing.
November 27, 2019
Same location
I have learned a lot because of the experience of meeting so many people and the challenges of reaching my place of work.The hardest part of my job was transportation.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at American University of Nigeria. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2