American University of Nigeria
American University of Nigeria Employee Review

It is a good place to work

January 26, 2017
The American University of Nigeria is a development University that is at the forefront of educational innovation in Nigeria. It is a great workplace with good benefits packages for staff and a challenging and fulfilling work environment.
Pros
Health insurance, paid leave
Cons
Located in Yola
November 1, 2019
Same location
A research oriented laboratory that has been in existence for a number of years now and has been an answer to some science questions that some many ask
February 3, 2019
Same location
Doing their best, good place to work and the pay is good. is a developing university in Nigeria. One of the best private schools where you have the children of who is who in Nigeria.
Pros
Free housing, internet etc
Cons
workload
October 15, 2018
It is a community the gather different people from different part of the world. My department work as a team and no discrimination among us. We always solve network issue together and we always encourage ourselves on the job.

Their was a particular day one of our colleague had and accident on his way to office we all left the office to be with him at the hospital and this shows the love among us as a colleague.

Also, the management are very caring and very concern about staff welfare.

The hardest part of the job is troubleshooting of the network especially when their is an issue with an active device which need to be brought back into production with minimum downtime.

The day my colleague that had an accident resumed back to work after 4 months in hospital.
Pros
Team work
Cons
No closing time or weekends especially when their is a network issue
Ask a question about working or interviewing at American University of Nigeria. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2