American University of Nigeria
American University of Nigeria Employee Review

Digital campus that enhanced Improved IT skills and improved downtime for university-wide logistics procedures.

June 16, 2019
It was a second home and fun to work there. Met new friends, conducive working environment with a good employee retention policy. the university gave me the opportunity to learn new skills and to digitize working processes thereby shortening downtime for almost all logistics related activities and processes within the university.
June 15, 2020
Working at American university of Nigeria was indeed a wonderful experience, where I get my first experience as working in an office filled with different people from different part of the country. It was really challenging at first trying to adapt to the official ways. But with time I picked up with the help of my Wonderful Boss and colleagues.
Pros
Collaboration, thinking outside the box, being optimistic, courageous, punctuality
Cons
High price of food at the cafeteria
January 17, 2020
Same location
Its an environment where things works. Friendly coworkers. There are a lot of opportunities to gather experience and grow professionally.Great colleagues, Gym access and Constantly growing.
November 27, 2019
Same location
I have learned a lot because of the experience of meeting so many people and the challenges of reaching my place of work.The hardest part of my job was transportation.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at American University of Nigeria. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2