American University of Nigeria

American University of Nigeria Employee Reviews for Event Coordinator

Event Coordinator1 review
Nigeria1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
A typical day at work, would involve reviewing up coming events, organising, the necessary vendors, drafting and sending invites to dignitaries and guests. Creating surveys, for pre and post events, analysing old surveys. Having team meetings etc.

I learned different management skills, how to set up various targeted events, working closely with various institutions and stakeholders. Work as a team, effectively communicate what had to be done. Effective time utilization etc.

The management was efficient and goal focused.

Co-workers were pleasant willing to learn and teach.

Dealing with extreme challenges that we were able to over come, like mobilization of resources and logistics, working with no electricity, or poor tools and equipment. The end justifies the means. As long as it all comes out successfully, I try not to focus on the the difficulties but more on what could be done better,

The joy from success. The thank you and most off all the process, The problem solving process, to get the job done, working with students staff, vendors, co-workers etc Teaching staff and people new or efficient ways of doing things etc.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at American University of Nigeria. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2