American University of Nigeria
American University of Nigeria Employee Review

February 3, 2019
Doing their best, good place to work and the pay is good. is a developing university in Nigeria. One of the best private schools where you have the children of who is who in Nigeria.
Pros
Free housing, internet etc
Cons
workload
November 1, 2019
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) - Yola
A research oriented laboratory that has been in existence for a number of years now and has been an answer to some science questions that some many ask
October 15, 2018
Network Engineer (Former Employee) - Yola town Adamawa
It is a community the gather different people from different part of the world. My department work as a team and no discrimination among us. We always solve network issue together and we always encourage ourselves on the job.

Their was a particular day one of our colleague had and accident on his way to office we all left the office to be with him at the hospital and this shows the love among us as a colleague.

Also, the management are very caring and very concern about staff welfare.

The hardest part of the job is troubleshooting of the network especially when their is an issue with an active device which need to be brought back into production with minimum downtime.

The day my colleague that had an accident resumed back to work after 4 months in hospital.
Pros
Team work
Cons
No closing time or weekends especially when their is a network issue
June 29, 2018
Multimedia Specialist/Videographer/Photographer (Former Employee) - Yola
A typical day at work is basically holding practical sessions on photo and video production. Shoot testimonial and promotional video for the department, sometimes edit all day. One thing I learnt is to multitask because almost at all times we are made to do multiple things at the same time. The management is rigorous and very strict on staffs. The most difficult part is having to work overtime a lot of times with no pay or compensation whatsoever.
I loved the job. Video production is my passion and I'm happy to have been able to add value to the organization.
Pros
Security
Cons
Forced to work OT
Ask a question about working or interviewing at American University of Nigeria. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2