Air Liquide
Air Liquide Employee Review

Internship

January 11, 2016
My Internship program covers learning in all areas of the company. Here one gets to learn about different field of study that are not peculiar to your own course , this makes one versatile in any job. I learnt how to be creative that is bringing up new idea that can add value to the growth of the firm.
We had good management system and cooperative co-workers. The hardest part of the job is working in a section that requires much input with little training.Most enjoyable part of the job is working in the production section where i was able to combine the ideas i got with that of what i was taught in school.
June 16, 2020
Tecnico (Former Employee) - Tecnico en O2 y ventilación mecanica
Mi valoración es que una empresa como esta no debería de estar en sanidad, hacen malas gestiones de equipos etc.....
Y si no haces lo que quieren te echan y encima de malas formas sin querer pagarte lo que deben.
Pros
Nada
Cons
Todo
January 15, 2020
ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee) - Lagos
My working with Air Liquide Plc date back since 2003 - 2006. It was an awesome experience. The MD then was a fantastic man. My Line Manager too was very encouraging and supportive while their work / life balance was second to none. We always have Bush bar at the last friday of each month where all employees and management wine, dine and interact with each other.
October 12, 2019
Cleaners (Former Employee) - Lagos
I enjoyed working at Air Liquide. I learnt a great deal about the dynamics and procedures of a corporate environment. My primary job was cleaning the office but my duties were extended to providing assistance to the office team.
Pros
professional
Cons
poor pay