Air Liquide

Air Liquide Employee Reviews

Nigeria9 reviews
I enjoyed working at Air Liquide. I learnt a great deal about the dynamics and procedures of a corporate environment. My primary job was cleaning the office but my duties were extended to providing assistance to the office team.
Pros
professional
Cons
poor pay
Mi valoración es que una empresa como esta no debería de estar en sanidad, hacen malas gestiones de equipos etc.....
Y si no haces lo que quieren te echan y encima de malas formas sin querer pagarte lo que deben.
Pros
Nada
Cons
Todo
My working with Air Liquide Plc date back since 2003 - 2006. It was an awesome experience. The MD then was a fantastic man. My Line Manager too was very encouraging and supportive while their work / life balance was second to none. We always have Bush bar at the last friday of each month where all employees and management wine, dine and interact with each other.
Fun place to work with good management, and constantly creating an avenues for learning more skills and training. A bit of a risky working environment but always observing safety first.
Pros
Safety bonuses, school fees assistance for children
Cons
Compulsory retirement when your services are no longer needed
On 3/1/17 the Plant was to be restarted after a long shutdown period. On of the turbines was tripping on overspeed after several troubleshooting the automatic breaker was set on manual mode to enable the running of Plant,The team work hard to put the unit on stream,Plant Loaded gradually to avoid process incidents.
My Internship program covers learning in all areas of the company. Here one gets to learn about different field of study that are not peculiar to your own course , this makes one versatile in any job. I learnt how to be creative that is bringing up new idea that can add value to the growth of the firm.
We had good management system and cooperative co-workers. The hardest part of the job is working in a section that requires much input with little training.Most enjoyable part of the job is working in the production section where i was able to combine the ideas i got with that of what i was taught in school.
It a very organized setting and worker enjoys working as a team.
Pros
Good Vacations
Cons
Nice Health Insurance
Execution of court judgment on the company.
Not to be passive on issues.

Parochial management approach.

Fairly friendly co-workers.

Managing host community isurgence.

A bit of freedom to carry out your job.
Pros
100% 13th month salary
Cons
Free medical care
You must be hard working type. Personnel must be prepared to work even at odd hours during production of cryomec gases.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Good welfare package.