AXA

Nigeria29 reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & Benefits

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,503 reviews

What is the best part of working at the company?The best part is working as a full time staff and receiving all the benefits What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The worst is working as a contract staff for years without conversion and without benefits What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Condusive and okay respectively What is a typical day like for you at the company?Resume work by 8, prepare my to do list, do some cold calls and follow up on prospects and existing customers, go out for meetings if any then back to the office and close for the day

Productive and fun place to work

The company gives a lot of room for growth and capacity building, which helps you to be productive. Healthy working environment and exposure to opportunities

Excellent place to work

I worked here for 5 years. I'll say, AXA is a great place to work. I had a rare opportunity starting my career is business transformation and it's the best experience I have till date. Great AXA!

Pros

Great people. Good work life balance.

Cons

Sometimes, strategy does sync with operational capabilities.

Nil

I feel the management lack respect for those working for them. This should be improved on .90 percent of the people working with AXA are not happy doing the job thats why. People don't stay on the job for long

Conducive and productive.

Friendly environment that encourages growth and development. Good relationship with other staff and clients. Conducive environment.Good management and good motivation. Every work done is compensated compensated appropriately.

Pros

Free

productive and fun place to work

i worked there 8years. whether you have a work life balance or not depends on the head of unit you report to. i left because a new manager was hired and respect and courage became a thing of the past. everyday was full of threats. overall management is the best i have ever seen.

Career path and comesurate wages and benefits

I'm opened to an organization that gives me the opportunity to learn as well as grow. I look forward to raising to a top management level. Also, I would love to earn higher than I do currently.

Pros

Frequent development and training programs

Cons

Low wages

Innnovative and creative work environment which empowers you to learn and grow in your chosen field.

AXA exposes you to vast opportunities, irrespective of your field of expertise. Pros- Amazing work culture, Training & Development, Job security Cons- Long hours

It is simply one of the best companies to work for in Nigeria.

The workplace culture is great. They take staff professionalism very seriously. There is room for growth, advancement and development in the company. The company also take staff training very seriously and the most interesting part of the job is the yearly team bonding activities.

Great people,interesting culture and workplace Ethics

The company gives you the opportunity to be independent and make decisions on your feet.Wonderful opportunities for growth as well as training opportunities.

Pros

Free daycare for children

Productive And Highly Innovative

The entails that you remain smart and alert for opportunities that lie around the market environment that is any where you find yourself. I have learned how to work with different individuals as a Team and have seen the importance of working together and achieving Goals together. The Management are the best i have seen because they are always ready to step in when the Products introduced seem not to move as it should. AXA is Innovative, Works everywhere as the same Company. The hardest part of the Job is when you have a Prospect that hardly stays in one place and you have to close a deal with him or her; it can be very discouraging. The most enjoyable part of the day is when i receive a call from a client that seemed difficult and is now ready to pay the premium.

Pros

Free Breakfast

Cons

Short Breaks

productive and fun work place

great place, great people. fair compensation. liberty to make decisions within scope. Good benefits and also very friendly and condusive environment for growth and learning

Hardest part of the job was getting people to overcome their mistrust of insurance companies due to past experience with moribund insurers. Most enjoyable part of the job was seeing smiles on face of clients after settlement of claims.

Pros

Health Insurance

Cons

Productive and best of insurance company in Nigeria

The best place to work as staff, i work as security guard but partially as a contract staff, because there is a gap between contract staff and full staff.

Cons

long hours, include weekend & public holiday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AXA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • AXA
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?