AXA

AXA Management reviews

Nigeria29 reviews

Clear

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,503 reviews

Productivity and fun work place

AXA is a awesomely place to work but sometimes management in the area of area sales manager that head a team are not supportive and even bias.I urge very team lead to be supportive and also follow AXA rules and regulations. Most especially with AXA Core Value. Some manager are not following this. These are....; 1. Customer First 2. Integrity 3. Courage and 4. One AXAThe last one, which is "One AXA" manager are really lacking from that end.Thanks.

Nil

I feel the management lack respect for those working for them. This should be improved on .90 percent of the people working with AXA are not happy doing the job thats why. People don't stay on the job for long

Conducive and productive.

Friendly environment that encourages growth and development. Good relationship with other staff and clients. Conducive environment.Good management and good motivation. Every work done is compensated compensated appropriately.

Pros

Free

productive and fun place to work

i worked there 8years. whether you have a work life balance or not depends on the head of unit you report to. i left because a new manager was hired and respect and courage became a thing of the past. everyday was full of threats. overall management is the best i have ever seen.

Career path and comesurate wages and benefits

I'm opened to an organization that gives me the opportunity to learn as well as grow. I look forward to raising to a top management level. Also, I would love to earn higher than I do currently.

Pros

Frequent development and training programs

Cons

Low wages

Service rendesr in axa mansard is ok

As security officer in AXA mansard in Nigeria, we use to do 12 hours shift duty work,morning and night duty shift, i leaned about different kinds of insurance policy and some of principles and fundamental of insurance and what are the gains when you have insurance policy that covered you when the incident happened, especial axa travel insurance, is internattional the management is control by AXA France,, the workplace culture is base on international standard, as security guard we are the lowest salary payment rate in the company with total commitment, protecting lives and properties, safety first, The senior management implementing a quality management system QMS,in accordance with requirement ISO 9001:2015 quality standard,, client requirement,.the hardened part of the job is to create aware about the safety and staff altitude toward security setting,,and the human capital department will listen to your complain and give you advise for what to door the procedure to follows.

Productive And Highly Innovative

The entails that you remain smart and alert for opportunities that lie around the market environment that is any where you find yourself. I have learned how to work with different individuals as a Team and have seen the importance of working together and achieving Goals together. The Management are the best i have seen because they are always ready to step in when the Products introduced seem not to move as it should. AXA is Innovative, Works everywhere as the same Company. The hardest part of the Job is when you have a Prospect that hardly stays in one place and you have to close a deal with him or her; it can be very discouraging. The most enjoyable part of the day is when i receive a call from a client that seemed difficult and is now ready to pay the premium.

Pros

Free Breakfast

Cons

Short Breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AXA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits